Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Favorite Xbox 360 Games?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by yammer, Apr 25, 2006.

1. yammer

yammer New Jack

what is your favorite game? call of duty 2 is all right, but its nothing TO spectacular. i just got this xbox 360 and am not that nuts about it really. hopefully i can find a game that catches my intrest a little more. i guess i should have considered the fact that im not much of a video gamer when i got it :eek: .

so what is your favorite 360 game?

2. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

That Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter looks ill as hell.

3. eye for an eye

eye for an eye Member

xbox 360 really isn't all that it's cracked up to be. right now it still has a lot of glitches and the titles aren't too intresting.

4. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

Its all about PS

5. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

6. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I dunno...

Far Cry's sick as fuck on Live and the game itself ain' bad.
    Condemned is sorta nice. It's a little basic but still fun as fuck.
    King Kong looked great but I only played that shit for a minute.

And all of the games look great on my boy's HD and they're all quick as fuck. I can't even imagine what PS3's going to be.

7. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

PS3 is gonna be so much better,i still think my ps2 is better than the first xbox

8. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

JAPANESE IMPORT GAMES.

9. Obvious

Obvious Banned

yeah i read the xbox 360 games just look like real nice, polished xbox games. but nothing mind-blowing or next generation. i think a lot of that has to do with them rushing the system out on the market too early just to get a headstart over sony, even though the xbox and ps2 are still doing good. does the 360 play regular xbox games?

10. After School Special

After School Special Banned

I can't afford that mess.

My rig does just fine.

And its all about Nintendo Revolution =D

11. yammer

yammer New Jack

yeah, i think i am gonna sell this thing. its an xbox 360 "premium gold pack" or whatever with call of duty 2 and need for speed underground 2. pm me if you are intrested.

12. Obvious

Obvious Banned

i thought about getting an xbox 360 but i think i'm gonna stick with this xbox and ps2. wait till the ps3 comes out (and after the price drops).

13. After School Special

After School Special Banned

Get oblivion, live.

Maybe it will redeem itself.

14. yammer

yammer New Jack

price for my 360 and games, $300 dollars. PM me to deal.

15. Obvious

Obvious Banned

[​IMG]

Three-hunit dollas?!? Gooood lawd thas alotta money! How bout you give me all the instruction booklets and let me read about the games for $8.50!