Favorite way to get a hot girls #

desired

any successful ways to bag the #, I tryed a couple some work others dont.

Just 2 days ago went to the theater with a close friend and a saw these 2 sold girls, we devised a plan to initate a conversation- me pretending to know this girl Sarah and asking if they are her friends. After talking for about 3 mins. I learn these chicks are actually go to school with my bro. If I had known I wouldnt have bothered talkn with them!! anyways that attempt to bag the # failed.

How do u successfully bag the digits off a stranger:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread is fucking dope

ummm one that worked once for my boy was

he called some girl over and said "theres something wrong with my phone an i think you can help me, your numbers not in it" - that worked cause she laughed it off and was like "ok"

umm once there were these fat girls standing by a garbage can an my boy went up to em and said "lemme get your number" heh just like that and she gave it to him. he then looked at the peice of paper, laughed and threw it out in the garbage can they were standing around, oh the irony

theres others but im busy im just tryin to get the thread goin cause people are bullshittin like this isnt valuable information or some shit

Guest Wilt

well..if i do feel like talking to a girl...i just go up...and talk...there's no system..if you click...then you say like...look we should hang out sometime...lemme get your number and all call you...its that easy.

Guest serpent of the light

i don't have a favorite way, i'm just stoked when ANY way ends up working out. yeah, i'm pimpin shit hard.

Guest willy.wonka

just find good courage

just go up to her and say,"hi,my name is_______,i saw you from across the way and i cant help but ask you, " can call you sometime?"

I went out with this girl for like a year before she moved to L.A.----I used to work at a parking garage(the guy in the booth you give your ticket to)...and after a couple weeks of noticing her I slipped my number on her reciept and 2 days later she called me....

the best person to ask is 3piecejigsaw. He gets all the numbers. I dont know how he does it. We will be walkin down the street and see a fine girl and he will be like "hold on a sec" and he will run over and talk to her for like two seconds and come back with the number. its like one of those 9 wonders of the world or some shit

Guest Ted Wakowski

Fuck numbers, I can't even get a girl to punch me in the face ... and I offered money. It must be my inner ugliness shining through the false facade of confidence I rarely project.

i don t really give my # away because i once had a creeepy stalker related experience, but if the guy seems nice its cool if he says something like.."... it was nice meeting you we should chill sometime if u want...." okay so maybe thats kind of lame..well then go in for the kill..i mean..ask for the #. but then again the topic is "favorite way " not "how to "... this weird guy asked me for my # today at santa monica.. i think he was homeless...wtf... nm

Girl: well, I have a boyfriend.

Boyfriend: ummm, let's go girl.

HaverOfHabitsWhichAreDirty: Mam, if I could not have your phone number, would it be possible for you to participate in my survey, you see I'm trying to measure the average distance from young to middle aged womens lips to their tonsils.....just uhhh, hold on.....*pulls out tonsil massager*

Girl: *GusH* "I know you didn't" "Hold on (said boyfriend's name)"

Boyfriend: *flustered but patiently wrapped around (said girl's pinky)*

My skills at having game has the women worried sick as to whether or not they can fight the urge to resist enough to actually succeed in doing so. Really though, I can't get them to punch me in the face either.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by desired

How do u successfully bag the digits off a stranger?

If you want to get numbers from your car, pull up next to girls at stoplights and hold a sign up to your window that says "I know about the yeast infection," then smile and nod your head.

Let the digits flow in ...

Pick out a girl that you like, jump out of a bush and mug her; IMPORTANT POINTS: make sure your face is covered; also make sure you manage to get her mobile phone.

The next day go through her phone book in her phone. Find 'HOME'. Write the number down. Ring it. Speek to her and ask to meet up because you have found her phone. Even if she does'nt like you after meeting you, you still have her home number and you can scare her shitless over the phone until she changes her number.

Archived