Favorite Type Of Can

gRaFF3421

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blame
Originally posted by gRaFF3421

yes thats what meant Painters Touch I was in ahurry my bad

aaaarggggghhhhhh quick iam in a hurry to make this important thread quick painters choice man an error shit no time to fix it iam in a real hurry aaarrgggghhhh

its all about belton premiums and montana and covers alls 2 yeah what a selection of paint.

p.s i have realised talking to people from all around the world paint in europe is so easy to get hold of and cheap for the quality that you get which is high.

Originally posted by mr.pescado

walmart silvers.....i like the montanas....but i cant help but be drawn towards the krylons......painters touch is some of the best paint...shit is strong.....

painters touch is terrible, i did an outline before with painters touch black and it like was transparent, even after shaking it a lot and spraying it upside down... its terrible, rusto is the best.

Originally posted by johndoe

painters touch is terrible, i did an outline before with painters touch black and it like was transparent, even after shaking it a lot and spraying it upside down... its terrible, rusto is the best.

Painter's Touch IS Rusto

Originally posted by johndoe

Must have been the flat black. Don't condemn the whole line because you tried the lousiest color first. The flat black doesn't cut other fresh paint. But the gloss black, spa blue, berry pink, sun yellow, sage green, and a couple of the other colors are thick, bright and dope. And yes they are all made by Rustoleum.

Actually, most of the colors are quite good. Add rose, teal, denim, country blue, kona brown, winter gray, dark gray, etc. The only ehh colors are almond, reds, navy blue, muslin, flat black, and the whites are a little scratchy.

Originally posted by fr8yardjunky

MONTANA COST TO MUCH AND MOST OF THE YELLOWS ARE THIN

????.....the montana yellows are the only ones i could do a clean solid outline with without the skips.....although i havent tried em on trains....is that what yah mean?....

I don't care what kind of paint I have at the time. Just as long as I can paint with it and it's good quality I could careless. I'm paint crazy and people say "Oh this is better paint than that," It doesn't matter if it is better, all paints have diffeet uses for it. Gloss is eally good for outlines, in fact better than some flat colors.:crazy:

Archived