Favorite Toys Growing Up....

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

all of the bove^^

legos

army ants

beast fighters "earth wind water and fire" forgot the name

little green army men.

bigwheel

Guest JoeHatesCops

i pretty much played with playmobil,that toy line had everything you could ever want, and you could make your storyline (i had a time travelling and dimension traveling pirate ship, manned by a team of archaeologists) Whichw as basically the pirate ship and assorted playmobil people, i had like helicopters, and knights, i had pretty much a little of all theyre categories, except the space travelling one, and the girly doll houses,<--- except for this bad ass turn of the century car. I prolly wouldve played with legos, but my mom seriously doesnt like them cause theyre sharp and hard if you step on them. so basically fomr like my 4th birthday till i was about 10, i had mad love for playmobil.

Guest Canadiano

it was all transformers, GI Joes, he-man toys, captain power, and transformers. ninja turtles, too. hell, back then, a cardboard box was safe.

Guest ArtvandaL

MY FAVORITE TOY WHEN GROWING UP WAS THIS GUY THAT WRITES "DEN" DOWN IN PERTO RICO, HE SUCKED SO BADLY THAT AS A LITTLE KID MY FUKIN MARKER TAGS WOULD STRAIGHT UP CRUSH HIM. UMM.. YEAH THAT WAS MY FAVORITW TOY GROWIN UP

"when i was a kid growin up we didn't have fuckin toys.we had spraypaint..and we stole that shit." go t-kid go...my hero!

Guest --zeSto--

any one remember Army Ants ???

I think muscle men were all those funny little dude made out of rubber.

And there were 100+ shapes? They wern't as fun a army ants.

And Contructx instead of lego.

Guest Canadiano

what beast things? Maybe it's what I'm about to mention...

remember those little plastic figures that didn't have any movable joints? There were three or four 'crews/teams/sides/whatever.' The crews were called Earth, or Wind, Water, or Fire, or Wood, or something like that. Is that the Beast things you're talking about, or something else entirely? I still have a couple. An owl, and a rhino.

insectors.

Originally posted by Canadiano

what beast things? Maybe it's what I'm about to mention...

remember those little plastic figures that didn't have any movable joints? There were three or four 'crews/teams/sides/whatever.' The crews were called Earth, or Wind, Water, or Fire, or Wood, or something like that. Is that the Beast things you're talking about, or something else entirely? I still have a couple. An owl, and a rhino.

insectors.

Y eah those are them......still don't know the name. I have a bucketful of them, probably about 50 or so. I'm gonna go play with them......

-m.a.s.k

- legos

-transformers

- TMNT

-nintendo

- those beast things willy mentioned

-the toys that had the cool vehicles that rode on strings

- gi joes until the rubberband snapped

-others i cant remember im sure

Archived