Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Favorite Time of the Day?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by effyoo, Jul 23, 2004.

1. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Whats your favorite time of the day?

mine has to be right at dawn....

the sun is just coming over the horizon. but not when you're just waking up to go to work; its when you've been up most of the night doing whatever. making love, painting, partying, that thing that gives you that satisfied feeling.
    And then you have a minute to stop, look up, and see the sun creeping up over the horizon.
    That's my favorite moment.

everything is alllright....

2. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

I'm never up that late/early, so my favorite time of day is the blue time between when the sun sets and it gets dark. The sky is dark blue, all the street lights are on, and the world lets its hair down from a long day.

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

Immediately after work

4. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

late afternoon. favorite nookie time, and just my favorite time o day.

5. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

Nekro and effyoo both picked my fave times.
    Dawn and twilight.

Agreed, dawn when you are still up from an extra long night (esp. after painting). I love when you walk down the street and theres no one around. All you hear are the birds chirping and the whirring of the city in the background. I also love that night smell.

Twilight I love in summer.
    When its humid out and all the greenery looks lush and magical. Everything begins to cool down, lightning bugs begin to illuminate and the sun casts such a warm golden glow. I love it.

6. bathoræ

bathoræ Member

You guys hit it on the head. Twilight for sure, and just like effyou said, it's most rewarding when you've been up all night...
    There's this spot about an hour and 15 minutes away from my city called Diablo Canyon that has the most beautiful sunrises/sunsets. It's far away enough from the city so the lights don't interfere and there is this massive rock that can fit about 15 people. just gorgeous...
    (Twilight in the evenings isn't the same, though. It's like everything is too busy...)

7. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

IN SUMMER, LUNCH TIME. IF THE SUNS OUT, AND THERE ARE NO CLOUDS, JUST WALKING AROUND IN SHORTS
    NOW THATS LUXURY

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

9. Between 8:30 and 9:00 AM.

Of course, non-working days only.

10. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

11. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

5:00, Quitting time...

12. diggity

diggity Guest

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

14. MurderSluts

MurderSluts Junior Member

i usually get a crazy burst of energy at around 10pm but i like the daytime too if it's sunny. I the first hour after i wake up....no matter what time of day it is.

15. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

in the city, i love when the sun just starts getting low in the horizon. the lgiht starts to change and everything gets the orange glow to it, and that glow goes bouncing off every window and reflective surface around you. from then, it just keeps getting better until sunset, then twilight then night. that orange light is the herald of everything i love about the night. i try to be out at that time as often as possible.