Favorite Spray Paint Color.

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by skem+Dec 9 2004, 09:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skem - Dec 9 2004, 09:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EPMDfan@Dec 10 2004, 12:05 AM

Favorite colors are Krylon Jungle Green

so played out to name, and u cant even get it so whys it matter?

my favorite colors i can get at a store are berry pink, apple green, summer squash, harbor blue, and maple. :love4:

[/b]

The thread asked for MY favorite color and I answered so how can that be a played out answer??? It has nothing to do with if you personally can get it or not. I personally have a nice supply of it and still use it. Have you ever even had a can of it in your hand? Have you ever used it??? My guess is you started writing about 15 years after I did and have never seen a can with your own eyes or laid a finger on one, so keep your opinions about my answers to yourself!!! :hatred:

Originally posted by EPMDfan+Dec 10 2004, 10:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EPMDfan - Dec 10 2004, 10:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by skem@Dec 9 2004, 09:08 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-EPMDfan@Dec 10 2004, 12:05 AM

Favorite colors are Krylon Jungle Green

so played out to name, and u cant even get it so whys it matter?

my favorite colors i can get at a store are berry pink, apple green, summer squash, harbor blue, and maple. :love4:

The thread said "Whats your all time favorite spray paint color or your favorite color now?" and I answered with my favorite all time color so how can that be a played out answer??? It has nothing to do with if you personally can get it or not. I personally have a nice supply of it and still use it. Have you ever even had a can of it in your hand? Have you ever used it??? My guess is you started writing about 15 years after I did and have never seen a can with your own eyes or laid a finger on one, so keep your opinions about my answers to yourself!!! :hatred:

[/b]

And thanks for the back up Seeking...How's things going with you???

things are well. still welding. still painting. cant complain. semester is almost up. when i get some flics of new stuff, i'll shoot over an email.

oh, question while we're here.

what do you know about krylon fusion? i have a chance to cop a bunch of it for real cheap, but ive never even touched a can. any idea how it lasts on brick and steel?

Originally posted by seeking@Dec 10 2004, 10:32 AM

things are well. still welding. still painting. cant complain. semester is almost up. when i get some flics of new stuff, i'll shoot over an email.

oh, question while we're here.

what do you know about krylon fusion? i have a chance to cop a bunch of it for real cheap, but ive never even touched a can. any idea how it lasts on brick and steel?

As bad as this is gonna sound, I personally haven't used any of it for the simple fact it's new Krylon. I haven't been happy with Krylon since they stopped making the 5 ball Sherwin cans so I try to stay away from it as much as possible. If I need any Krylon colors I have been using the Industrial Choice Rusto line for those colors, they are awesome. If you happen to get any of that fusion let me know how it works out but I have a feeling it's gonna be piss. Definately send over some pics of your stuff I'd love to see them. I gotta finish up a couple big cans I sold to a guy in Japan and then I'm gonna start working on a collaberation project with Seen which is gonna be fun. I'll send pics to you or let you know when they are up on my site. Keep in touch...

terracotta satin was real dope... still is

aqua turquoise and pastel aqua were fresh as fuck...

krylon hot raspberry is a nice color though i have never had enough to use

spanish brown was hot

krylon avocado

saddlewood rusto woodsavers

AA autumn gold and AA silvers were fresh ta death

nowadays colors- new caterpillar yellow (aka topaz yellow)spa blue, green apple, berry pink, rusto chrome, ULTRA FLAT BLACK with a ny fat, dope

but INDIAN SPICE is still an all time favorite...

realcans02.jpg

realcans01.jpg

I know alittle bit about paint. :D

Seeking...yeah I haven't got around to doing the cans with the removeable tops yet...did I show you the ones that are only 2times bigger??? I actually like them better then the big ones. I'm getting ready to make myself a big Jungle Notch Top to keep for myself and i won't make another one. I'll make any other color notch but just not another Jungle that way the one I keep is special, you know what i mean? As far as the Seen thing...yeah the panels is what i was talkin about...I got all the material just need to finish makin them...gonna be hot, I can't wait...stay tuned for pics when they are done. ;)