Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Favorite Spray Paint Color.

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by why write?, Dec 9, 2004.

1. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

Whats your all time favorite spray paint color or your favorite color now?

mine: krylon - ballet slipper pink ;)

2. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

Favorite colors are Krylon Jungle Green and Rusto Federal Safety Purple. Favorite color name Wet Paint "Black is Beautiful"

3. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

whywrite? - Ballet Slipper Krylon, and for that matter all of the new Krylon, is fucking piss water.

4. ?$?

?$? Junior Member

My favoooooorite can color? Im gonna say the common rusto summer sqaush. That color just is full of funk and is the perfect pop color. :$:

5. skem

skem Junior Member

so played out to name, and u cant even get it so whys it matter?
    my favorite colors i can get at a store are berry pink, apple green, summer squash, harbor blue, and maple. :love4:

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

you're all pussies.

mine:
    BLACK

7. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

black is wack...too boring for my flavor.

8. FruitPunch

FruitPunch New Jack

American Accent Apple Green is the hottest shit.

9. duct

duct New Jack

montana gold shock blue fucking well shocking

10. tycobb

tycobb New Jack

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if you knew who EPMDFAN was, you wouldn't doubt his choices.

painters touch black and white are serving me pretty well.

if i had to actually pick a 'color', i'd say krylon terracotta satin.

12. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

so played out to name, and u cant even get it so whys it matter?
    my favorite colors i can get at a store are berry pink, apple green, summer squash, harbor blue, and maple. :love4:
    [post=3746874]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

The thread asked for MY favorite color and I answered so how can that be a played out answer??? It has nothing to do with if you personally can get it or not. I personally have a nice supply of it and still use it. Have you ever even had a can of it in your hand? Have you ever used it??? My guess is you started writing about 15 years after I did and have never seen a can with your own eyes or laid a finger on one, so keep your opinions about my answers to yourself!!! :hatred:

13. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

The thread said "Whats your all time favorite spray paint color or your favorite color now?" and I answered with my favorite all time color so how can that be a played out answer??? It has nothing to do with if you personally can get it or not. I personally have a nice supply of it and still use it. Have you ever even had a can of it in your hand? Have you ever used it??? My guess is you started writing about 15 years after I did and have never seen a can with your own eyes or laid a finger on one, so keep your opinions about my answers to yourself!!! :hatred:
    [post=3747524]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

And thanks for the back up Seeking...How's things going with you???

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

things are well. still welding. still painting. cant complain. semester is almost up. when i get some flics of new stuff, i'll shoot over an email.

oh, question while we're here.
    what do you know about krylon fusion? i have a chance to cop a bunch of it for real cheap, but ive never even touched a can. any idea how it lasts on brick and steel?

15. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

As bad as this is gonna sound, I personally haven't used any of it for the simple fact it's new Krylon. I haven't been happy with Krylon since they stopped making the 5 ball Sherwin cans so I try to stay away from it as much as possible. If I need any Krylon colors I have been using the Industrial Choice Rusto line for those colors, they are awesome. If you happen to get any of that fusion let me know how it works out but I have a feeling it's gonna be piss. Definately send over some pics of your stuff I'd love to see them. I gotta finish up a couple big cans I sold to a guy in Japan and then I'm gonna start working on a collaberation project with Seen which is gonna be fun. I'll send pics to you or let you know when they are up on my site. Keep in touch...