Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Favorite song lines

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ceas902, May 24, 2002.

1. ceas902

ceas902 Guest

What are some of your guys favorite lines in hiphop songs( similies, metaphores) I like alot of Noreaga's stuff

"Ill shoot anything I get my fucken hands on and leave a coward nigga bloody like a tampon"

And Cannibus has sick ones....

"For all my niggaz sayen that my shit is sick, just imagine 90% of my brain that I aint even used yet"

" Dont even talk about guns, the only 9 you got is a 5 dollar bill and 4 ones"

Anyways post some good ones.......

2. platapie

platapie Guest

maybe she felt you all didnt share any similar intrests,
    maybe your just the asshole who couldnt sweet talk the princess.:eek: :( :eek:

3. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

"I'll piss you off like a condom" -LOg Cabino- Sunsprayed (one of my al time fav's)

4. ceas902

ceas902 Guest

"Fuck the muscle I dont tussel, glock the D.O.D and let me bust you"

"Blow that ass out like candles on your birthday"

5. sneak

sneak Guest

"guess whos bak in he mother fuckin house, with a fat dick for ur motherfucking mouth" snoopy do -double g

6. platapie

platapie Guest

straight out fo low cash a crazy motha fuckah named PLATAPIE!

7. JUWSE

JUWSE Guest

as i creep, picture every human that i see, slabs of human meat cause my kids gotta eat. -brotha lynch

8. platapie

platapie Guest

nigga nuts and guts and slabs of human meat motheafucker.

9. JUWSE

JUWSE Guest

now eat... also... call me agent double o deuce four block, i got that nine milla glock and ready to put one it your knot, rest in piss.

10. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

" nuts to ya' nose,
    to ya' lips,
    to ya' chin!"
    -Eazy-Muthafuckin-E"

11. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

plate, you left out the best part

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch cause she won't let you hit that pussy...Maybe she felt yall didnt share any similar intrests, or maybe your just the asshole who couldnt sweet talk the princess.
    - Aesop

Amusingly one of my favorites...Mad Skills

Straight up and down, ain't no comparin' me see
    I got some shit that'll put yall mothafuckas back in freestyle therapy, b
    i make rappers fall like when school starts
    like cheap tissue, when you next to my shit you gettin ripped apart
    dissing wack niggas without rehearsal
    no matter what i say, somebody's gonna take it personal so fuck it
    you man put up the cheddar, nigga we get the pay off
    i'll make sure you lose a friend for life, and you looking for a way home
    get dropped on your rap block without leaving the spot
    separate you from my jock
    i got plans to make it hot
    watch the MC in you rot, niggas these flows is crisp
    and the mic in my hand bitch is sposed to be like this
    there's mad niggas that wanna see mad skills slip
    yeah you gonna see me slip, pass yo ass with yo bitch in my whip to the crib
    whoever got a itch then i got the scratch
    MC's wanna get gassed, i'll feed they ass a lit match
    all these jealous ass niggas acting sheisty,
    They'll tongue-kiss Magic Johnson before they tell me I'm nice,
    but that's aight...

later on

If a nigga say I'm wack, he don't know his name, can't walk a straight line, cause he drunk...screaming like Onyx, forgot his social security number and damn near drowning in his own vomit. I kill logic. Test me friend. You'll be in the club with your clothes on backwards, hollerin' at a well known lesbian.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12. platapie

platapie Guest

yeah i was thinkign abotu adding the first part but you know me im a dumbfuck. so i didnt. now its time to get get buff cause when i get back ima eat your kids and murder your moms. plats one buff hawaiian.hahaha

13. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Guest

what constitutes you bein a prostitute, licking duty shoots for lots of loot till ya gotta puke

14. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

showing up your asshole trying to keep your shit tight - mad skills

Eminem when I liked his lyrics more

went to bible class with a gun
    blasted a nun
    fuck hell, satan send my ass to the sun
    i wasn't born, i was hatched
    and dumped in the trash with a note attached,
    "someone please whip this brat's ass"
    i never gave a rat's ass or a flying fuck,
    driving drunk in a firetruck with the siren stuck
    slamming the brakes and skidding out cause the tires suck
    went to pull you off my dick and got the pliers stuck
    you better run,
    cause i'm probably the only one
    crazy enough to shoot yo ass with a knife and stab you with a gun
    i like fire,
    you might see me start it
    i'm slightly retarded
    i miss my sanity since the night we parted

15. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

"respect the game that should be it, what you eat dont make me shit"

"ill twist your neck in so many different sections the next time you eat your stomach will have to ask your neck for directions"

"ill make you take back what you said so quick youll suck your teeth in"

"i dont smile alot cause aint nothin pretty, i got a purple heart for war an never left the city"

"if i dont like a nigga i dont pretend too, ill have the paramedics wrap your fuckin head like a hindu"

"my pictures are painted through words to make a blind man see"

"wars not about whose right, its whose left"

"these niggas got to be punks, act stupid and get found with shells in your stomach like you ate pasta for lunch"

canibus is too thourough to just quote one line

"defeatin niggas like segal steven put emcees in positions to prevent them from breathin"

"i grab mics an push niggas to the left so quick they heart ends up on the right side of they chest"

"ill attack you with words thats absurd an rip your fuckin skin off just to get on your nerves"

"my sole purpose as a verbalist, is to make my words twist and connect like letters when they in cursive"

"im faster then leapords runnin across the vast desert at 22 yards per second an catch me a deli delacatessin,
    with 30 minutes to eat em
    40 minutes to digest em an 50 minutes for it to pass through my intestins,
    so ask yourself a question,
    can canibus rhyme? is a fuckin porcupine half swine?
    no time to make up your mind you wanna run or die?
    clip you while you runnnin by an trip you up from behind"

"punks wanna murder me thats why my burgandy suburban be full of secret service security,
    transportin me back an forth from the affirmative action university in aircrafts that take off and land vertically,
    the fact that i aint treated like a king is absurd to me,
    from the streets of dirty jersey to germany niggas heard of me"

"the only thing faster than the speed of light is the speed of dark"

"my lack of patience should cause me to get mad an explode in front of your face like an airbag"

"canibus is the type to fight for mics,
    beatin niggas to death an dead niggas to life,
    when you look at me long enough
    i start to read your thoughts if the signal is strong enough
    an then ill call your bluff like "yo how many rhymes you got?"
    i could go on for more mellenias then mazdas got on the car lot"

an thats like the first 1/10th of the shit i can come up with off the top of my head heh, lemme know an ill drop more, i was gonna start the same thread awhile back but never got around to it