favorite SNL skit.....

boogie hands

while ive got to say the "nat x" and "im chillin" skits were funny as shit currently (currently as in comedy central re-runs....the current season just sucks) has got to be the celebriy jeporady skits with will ferel as alex trebec and darrel hammond as sean connery......god, regardless of mood that skit makes me laugh....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like the copy machine guy..thats pretty funny...theres one that's like a little kiddie show--a train related learning show..umm some shit, well anyway there are 4 people holding up signs w/ different letters..it ends up saying "fuck" but they get all screwed up and the host for "this show" goes bezerk trying to stop the little kids...i'm rambling but it's still funny

they've had Vanilla Ice on SNL some hilarious shit!!!

MC hammer was on there, but he kicks

Guest KARD like WOE

the old school one where there was this store and all it sold was like boxes and little compartment jawns and they would ask the guys who worked there well what can i do with this and he would answer yah put your weed in it man....

One of my favorites is the one with Will Ferrell and that new woman on the show, where they're husband and wife and are hanging out with another couple and getting really touchy-feely with each other and calling each other "lllllova"...hahaha...and the other couple get really uneasy and shit and finally just leave. HAHAHAHA!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahaha, the other day Cristopher Walken was in it, and they had this skit about a centaur applying for some job. Walken, the interviewer, would start asking him "centaur" questions and the centaur would get pissed because they didn't relate to the job he was applying to.

Walken: "So as a centaur... are you atracted to women or horses?"

Centaur: "Uh, eh, I'm only attracted to female centaurs. But what does this have to do with the job position? I assure you, I got my MBA from Yale Univ..."

Walken: "Mr.Centaur, do you want this job or not?"

Centaur: "Uh, yes, sir, sorry."

Walken: "Then in addition to the normal job-related questions I asked you previously, you must also answer centaur questions. So let's say there's a barn... with a window. And a horse is standing outside the barn and it's sticking its head inside the window, so you can't see its head from the outside. Would you be attracted to its rear end?"

Centaur: "Uh, sir... Um, I really don..."

Walken: "Yes? The job? Please answer the question."

Centaur: "Uh, yeah, yeah, I guess I would be attracted to it."

Walken: <silence> "...you sick bastard."

Hahahaha, I don't know why, but it was funny as shit. And at the end, after all the centaur questions, the poor thing asks "Well, do I get the job?", and Walken says "No, we don't hire centaurs." I need a beer.

El Mamerro

Originally posted by boogie hands:

has got to be the celebriy jeporady skits with will ferel as alex trebec and darrel hammond as sean connery......god, regardless of mood that skit makes me laugh....

"Not one for the ladies, are we Trebec."

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

yea, i like the jeopardy sketch here and there too....but i can't stand darryl hammond....i just think he's really not funny. i saw his stand up once...pitiful.

man i'm critical sometimes.....but...

i liked the jeopardy one with norm macdonald playing burt reynolds playing turd ferguson.

about the new season.....its too bad, cuz there's some funny ass people on that show, but...the writing is just horrible sometimes.

i really like the jimmy fallon/chris parnell skit "the bloeder brothers" or whatever its callled....there's still some gems.

and my all time favourite host is chris walken....

does anyone remember a few years ago when he hosted and he was playing a talk show host...the subject was men wanting their wives to be fatter......and he kept calling them 'fat stinkin' pieces of hog meat'????haha.....

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by boogie hands:

has got to be the celebriy jeporady skits with will ferel as alex trebec and darrel hammond as sean connery......god, regardless of mood that skit makes me laugh....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not one for the ladies, are we Trebec."

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

-------------------------------------------

"ill take the rapists for 400 trebec!"

...will farrel is fuckin funny no matter what he does...when hes a lounge singer or a cheerleader, or alex trebec, or as GWB, he kills me, like tears and cramps style...i like the gurl he gets teamed up with to alot, i kant pull her name out though...but ole school funny...always a big fan of dennis miller and the updates...man some brilliant people come outta that show...r

Guest Pilau Hands

for me it's got to be the celebrity jeopardy with alex trebec, but when sean connery is on. that shit gets me every single time no matter what.

I'll take "Colors that end in URPLE, Alex."

"What is...light urple?" haha

or that final jeopardy category, "Write anything."

"Aaaaah 'ruff'... just the way your mother likes it trebec."

The other contender would be when Christopher Walken was on and was being given the census by Tim Meadows. Bits of whatever I can remember...

"How many people live in this house sir?"

"Oh uhh...I don't know, 84?..What you think that's a little high huh? I don't know I'm bad at guesstimating."

"Well why don't you just step inside and count sir..."

"Okay well there's four I guess. There's me, my wife, and our two house plants."

"Do you own any pets?"

"Yes actually, my wife. She's a mountain lion."

"Uhhh your wife is a mountain lion sir?"

"Oh yes but I have all her papers and everything. Would you like to see?"

"Uh sir this is a license to do street performance."

"Oh I know, my wife is an integral part of my act."

"So do you work a full time job sir?"

"No I'm actually part-time. You see there are whole periods during the day where I'm, just doing no work at all. Like at night or something where I'll just sleep for like eight hours. It's ridiculous."

just non stop absurdity. christopher walken is awesome

in fact Tim Meadows has been in a lot of stuff i like..."Perspectives with Lionel Osbourne", "The Quiet Storm" (NYC radio), and who can forget that sitcom, "The Princess and the Homeboy"

"Yo what's up motherfuckers! Where da pussy at?"

oh and whenever Tracy Morgan says to the owner, "GET ME A SODA...BITCH!"

Guest cracked ass

Aside from the already-mentioned Matt Foley, Motivational Speaker ones with Chris Farley, I'd say the one where Seinfeld was Elijah the Prophet.

"Is that a matzo ball or do you tie a chain to it and knock down buildings?"

"You're the oldest daughter of the household, so I have to ask you the Four Questions. Number one: Are you a virgin?"

"Yes"

"Well forget the other 3 questions!"

i like when ahh shit i forget her name goes to the pharmacy to get her scripts filled and she gets meth and shit.... that simmer down returns department shit was funny.... and i like the resteraunt guide skit with adam sandler and chris farley

Celebrity Jeopardy hands down....the Turd Furgeson one being one of my favorites..

Norm McDonald does the absolutely greatest fuckin impression of Burt Reynolds..

Reynolds: "I want ya to give me ah....Ape Tit for 800"

Ferrel: "It's not ape tit!"

the part where he comes walkin out in the fuckin foam cowboy hat was hilarious too...somethin makes me think they pick on the new guys, seems they always raggin on Jimmy Fallon...

The other skit that Will Ferrel does...like Actor's Theater or somethin like that...fucking hilarious.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by SleepOnIt:

celebrity jepordy....sean connery-ill take the rapeists for 20.

you're not much of a ladies man are ya trebeck?

Archived