Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

favorite SNL skit.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Jul 4, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

while ive got to say the "nat x" and "im chillin" skits were funny as shit currently (currently as in comedy central re-runs....the current season just sucks) has got to be the celebriy jeporady skits with will ferel as alex trebec and darrel hammond as sean connery......god, regardless of mood that skit makes me laugh....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

2. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

i like the copy machine guy..thats pretty funny...theres one that's like a little kiddie show--a train related learning show..umm some shit, well anyway there are 4 people holding up signs w/ different letters..it ends up saying "fuck" but they get all screwed up and the host for "this show" goes bezerk trying to stop the little kids...i'm rambling but it's still funny

they've had Vanilla Ice on SNL some hilarious shit!!!
    MC hammer was on there, but he kicks

3. Inept

Inept Member

The Homocil commercial was funny.

Um, I would say Dominican Lou is my faveriote bit.

4. beardo

beardo Guest

helloooo.. sprokets.. and biography

5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

decafinated foldgers crystals

6. the old school one where there was this store and all it sold was like boxes and little compartment jawns and they would ask the guys who worked there well what can i do with this and he would answer yah put your weed in it man....

7. Tofu

Tofu Senior Member

One of my favorites is the one with Will Ferrell and that new woman on the show, where they're husband and wife and are hanging out with another couple and getting really touchy-feely with each other and calling each other "lllllova"...hahaha...and the other couple get really uneasy and shit and finally just leave. HAHAHAHA!!

8. cfocfocfocfo

cfocfocfocfo New Jack

dood the funniest skit is Will Ferrol acting as harry carry..."what would you rather have, a ham sandwich or mad cow disease?" hahaha thats gets me rolling around dying for breath. "ooh good i thought you were gonna say mad cow!" hahahhaha

9. Hahaha, the other day Cristopher Walken was in it, and they had this skit about a centaur applying for some job. Walken, the interviewer, would start asking him "centaur" questions and the centaur would get pissed because they didn't relate to the job he was applying to.

Walken: "So as a centaur... are you atracted to women or horses?"

Centaur: "Uh, eh, I'm only attracted to female centaurs. But what does this have to do with the job position? I assure you, I got my MBA from Yale Univ..."

Walken: "Mr.Centaur, do you want this job or not?"

Centaur: "Uh, yes, sir, sorry."

Walken: "Then in addition to the normal job-related questions I asked you previously, you must also answer centaur questions. So let's say there's a barn... with a window. And a horse is standing outside the barn and it's sticking its head inside the window, so you can't see its head from the outside. Would you be attracted to its rear end?"

Centaur: "Uh, sir... Um, I really don..."

Walken: "Yes? The job? Please answer the question."

Centaur: "Uh, yeah, yeah, I guess I would be attracted to it."

Walken: <silence> "...you sick bastard."

Hahahaha, I don't know why, but it was funny as shit. And at the end, after all the centaur questions, the poor thing asks "Well, do I get the job?", and Walken says "No, we don't hire centaurs." I need a beer.

El Mamerro

10. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

"Not one for the ladies, are we Trebec."

------------------
    Toilets are for the uninspired.

11. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

any Crosstalk one....WRONG!!!

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

12. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

yea, i like the jeopardy sketch here and there too....but i can't stand darryl hammond....i just think he's really not funny. i saw his stand up once...pitiful.
    man i'm critical sometimes.....but...
    i liked the jeopardy one with norm macdonald playing burt reynolds playing turd ferguson.
    about the new season.....its too bad, cuz there's some funny ass people on that show, but...the writing is just horrible sometimes.
    i really like the jimmy fallon/chris parnell skit "the bloeder brothers" or whatever its callled....there's still some gems.
    and my all time favourite host is chris walken....
    does anyone remember a few years ago when he hosted and he was playing a talk show host...the subject was men wanting their wives to be fatter......and he kept calling them 'fat stinkin' pieces of hog meat'????haha.....

13. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

and sprockets too.....damn that was funny shit.
    i freaked when i heard that was gonna get made into a movie,
    then, i was disgusted that it was no longer gonna happen.....fuckin
    hell that would be a sweet one... [​IMG]

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

weekend update with norm macdonald or colin quinn was the best...

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by boogie hands:
    has got to be the celebriy jeporady skits with will ferel as alex trebec and darrel hammond as sean connery......god, regardless of mood that skit makes me laugh....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not one for the ladies, are we Trebec."

------------------
    Toilets are for the uninspired.

-------------------------------------------

"ill take the rapists for 400 trebec!"