Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

favorite skate video?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by $360, May 29, 2003.

1. $360

$360 Elite Member

i just realized that i didnt check before i started this thread, so i apologize if this topic has been covered.

anyway, what is everyones favorite skate video. i would have to say mouse because ive seen it so many times but i have seen any new videos in the past 3 years.

2. Krook

Krook Banned

GUILTY

there was a SHORTY's movie that i watched last year it was called "GUILTY", it was about them all breaking out of jail and then they went to skate, and shit it wuz hella dope :D

i don't remember too much of it but i'm sure some of u skaters on this board will remember it from last year...

i quit skating about 6 months ago, i fucked my ankle up sumpin awful:eek:

3. Parted Ways

Parted Ways Banned

the tony hawk: learn how to skate series

4. $360

$360 Elite Member

i dont know.i never really got into the videos that had a storyline. im not saying guilty wasnt good, i havent seen it, but i definetly didnt like the chocolate tour. then again, that the only one ive seen like that so maybe theyve gotten better

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Welcome To Hell

6. nick5542

nick5542 Member

menikmati, fore and friends, jump off a building, the end, label kills

7. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

Blind Video Days
    Plan B Virtual Reality
    Plan B Questionable
    Girl Mouse
    Chocolate Tour
    PJ Ladd

8. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

P.S

guilty was wack as fuck

9. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Are these the old ones from around '94-'95? If not the old Plan B's,
    and the one where Natas spins around on the fire hydrant.

10. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

try 90-92

11. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Those are the ones i'm probably thinking of, in one part the music is from inside the bar in StarWars, right?

12. im not witty

im not witty Guest

both tilt mode videos hold a special place in my heart. PJ ladd and video days too. oh and kicked out of everywhere, that old real video. im trying to download the new girl video right now, but its being a bitch. i heard its pretty fresh.

oh and yes, guilty sucked the balls. overproduced garbage.

13. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

SORRY THERE TRECKY...

I don't watch star wars...but I Know for a fact Natus wasnt in wither of those..

14. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

No Satan was in a different one, never mind. I gotta go see if I can DL the latest Captain Kirk bloopers bootleg. <fixes glasses, then flinches> Nyaah!

15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

video days was pretty good