favorite pairs

none

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Blanc sur rouge, rien ne bouge

Rouge sur blanc tout fout le camp

i think french weine can be really good in both but here in england they have no regard for quality it seems epspecially since i hang out mosylt with american people who are so eager to be drinking when they have a year to wait before they turn lefagal in the ir own country

im learning what means all this vocabulary that i can now use with all you 12oz americans.

frat party!

douchebag!

Originally posted by Pinup+Oct 16 2004, 06:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinup - Oct 16 2004, 06:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

i think french weine can be really good in both but here in england they have no regard for quality it seems epspecially since i hang out mosylt with american people who are so eager to be drinking when they have a year to wait before they turn lefagal in the ir own country

[/b]

is it the cheap stuff? usually young kids will take whaever they can get. i mean, usually a lot of wine is imported so it should matter what country youre in, right? just less expensive in the native country.

<!--QuoteBegin-Pinup@Oct 16 2004, 06:58 PM

im learning what means all this vocabulary that i can now use with all you 12oz americans.

frat party!

douchebag!

mahaha! please use these regularly. use them incorrectly on purpose so you sound really foreign.

Girlfriend and the bed

Tila Nyugen and Masumi max

Weed and rainy days

Cutty spot and a big bag of paint

Camera full of fresh film and a crushed layup

Big party and a 3 - 1 female to guy ratio

Dollar drink night at (blank) and my buddies in tow

• 1 month later...