FAVORITE LINES FROM "BOTTLEROCKET"

LouieLightfingers

I did a "Whats Your Favorite Lines From The Big Lebowski," thread and it recieved rave reviews from bums and achievers alike... and although I LOVE The Big Lebowski, I still stand firm on the fact that "BOTTLEROCKET" is not only the funniest comedy ever written, it is THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME.

Dignan: "Don't worry about your future man, because I am THINKING..."

Dignan: "How'd an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?"

Bob Maplethorpe: "Whats that tape on your nose for?"

Dignan: EXACTLY."

bottle1032.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh wait! i thought it was from the other movie i didnt see the picture before i posted

the one with the kids in the trailer park that robb fast food joints with the mom and the uncle or whatever who has all his lawn oraments made out of pabst blue ribbon cans

i like bottle rocket... my bad

fuck i need more fucking coffee this morning i am fucking all over the place...its gonna be hell to clean up to...

Originally posted by Some1@Feb 23 2006, 08:02 AM

oh wait! i thought it was from the other movie i didnt see the picture before i posted

the one with the kids in the trailer park that robb fast food joints with the mom and the uncle or whatever who has all his lawn oraments made out of pabst blue ribbon cans

i like bottle rocket... my bad

fuck i need more fucking coffee this morning i am fucking all over the place...its gonna be hell to clean up to...

hahaha it's all good, i know what movie youre talking about though... i cant think of the name though... and you also reminded me... fuckkkkk i need some starbucks bad. :shook:

Southpaw Grammar... POPGUNWAR COMES WITH THE KNOWLEDGE:

Dignan: "Well, thank you for coming."

Anthony: "It’s good seeing you."

Dignan: "Did you bring that grappling hook."

Bob: "Grappling hook?"

Dignan: "Don’t worry about it. I think I may have found a way out of here."

Anthony: "You’re kidding"

Dignan: "No, I’m not."

Anthony: "How?"

Dignan: "Shhh! Wait for my instructions. When we go through the next gate, you will have 30 seconds to take out the tower guard."

Anthony: "What?"

Dignan: "30 seconds. Have the car running at the North West checkpoint. Bob and I are going to scale the barricade."

Bob: "No, we’re not."

Dignan: "And then we’re going to cut through to no man’s land, and Bob, remember, shield me from the bullets. They won’t shoot civilians. Are you ready?"

Bob: "Hold on, man."

Anthony: "Wait a second, Dignan."

Dignan: "Let’s go! Let’s go! Now! Now! Now! ... Isn’t funny how you used to be in the nuthouse and now I’m in jail."

Dignan: "Bob Maplethorpe, potential getaway driver, G0! Go!"

Bob: "Well, I think there's an air of mystery about me."

Dignan: "Don't complicate it. Your number one strength is you have a car you can provide. Sell yourself. Start over. You ready? Go."

Bob: "Okay. All right. I'm a risk taker. I'm growin' an entire crop of marijuana plants in my parent's back yard. I think that shows a little… "

Dignan: "Whoa, whoa. Wait a second. You’re growing an entire crop of marijuana in your back yard?"

Bob: "Dignan, look, I’m just not that good at this selling your self stuff, okay, so I’m just going to tell you the truth. I really want to be a part of this team, and I’m the only one with a car."

Dignan: "That's good. That's good. Cause that hits me right here."

"One morning, over at Elizabeth's beach house, she asked me if I'd rather go water-skiing or lay out. And I realized that not only did I not want to answer THAT question, but I never wanted to answer another water-sports question, or see any of these people again for the rest of my life. "

My senior quote a few years ago. Felt relevant to my time there, and my feelings about my peers.