Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Favorite Gangsta Rap Songs and Lyrics...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Secret, Jun 28, 2001.

1. Secret

Secret Elite Member

So I'm cleaning my house today cause my brother is coming down from Texas and I flipped through some old CD's. One of them happens to be Snoop Doggy Dog's first album... I listened to it and can't believe I used to listen to such ignorant crap as a little 11 year-old-girl. Maybe that's what made me who I am today. [​IMG]

I must say Snoop Doggy Dog's "It Ain't No Fun" and Eazy-E's "Gimme That Nut" are my favorite gangsta rap songs. What's yours??

2. drewWrite

drewWrite Guest

i like NWA "automobile".

3. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

pretty much anything by NWA...

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

4. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

secret was 11 when that was out. sheeshh.. i feel old now...

5. SCOTCH WHISKEO

SCOTCH WHISKEO Dirty Dozen Crew

"Wind it up" by JUST-ICE

6. serum

serum Elite Member

parental advisory, poison clan's first album, and any old twister stuff. sorry i don't think i know one song name of anything.

7. destroy1

destroy1 Member

dr dre. 1-2-3 and to the fo snoop doggy dog and dr dre are at yo doe

8. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

GETO BOYS. GANGSTER OF LOVE.
    you can't fuck with that.
    i like bitches all kinds bitches.
    still one of my faves.

9. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

dope topic, i listen to a disgustig amount of gangsta rap.
    -anything by the geto boyz or scarface(still, damn it feels good to be a gangsta)
    -e 40 (behind gates, sprinkle me, cpt save a hoe)
    -anybody from NWA(ANYTHING by dre, ice cube, mc ren or easy e)
    -hot boys/cash money(get your roll on, #1 stunna, project bitch)
    -----shit, i gotta go paint with my friend .i wasn;t done will be back.------

peep the signature:

------------------
    Nigga.....what yo bank bout
    Dog i've been....lost count

10. kg

kg New Jack

yo some ill ass rbi posse (theres a blue bird on my shoulder can i kill it!)
    or some spice-1 east bay g

------------------
    im a dog and i piss with one leg up

11. Oni

Oni Member

dr dre "never let me slip cuz if i slip than im slippin"

12. likeaneverflowingstream

likeaneverflowingstream Junior Member

i was cleaning my old room at my parents house recently and found the bloods and crips cd no that was some funny shit for yall slob azz bustaz. they used to play that shit on the box. my favorite eazy e shit was "just don't bite it."

13. DCSkate2001

DCSkate2001 New Jack

nothing fuck gangsta rap except for 2pac,warren g,snoop,noreaga,scarface,nas and a few others. you listen to cashmoney??? hahahahhaha

14. DCSkate2001

DCSkate2001 New Jack

sorry im really hyper right now

15. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

I KNOW you didnt call Doggystyle "ignorant crap". I know you didnt do that. Because doing that would be ingorant in itself. Considering Doggystyle is up there with Public Enemy - Fear of a Black Planet
    Nas - Illmatic
    any Outkast album
    BIG - Ready to Die
    as one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time. So there could obviously be no possible way you called it crap.