Favorite episode of the Simpsons ever?

harakiri

This is a really hard question, for me. The Tomacco/Gloveslap episode was REALLY good. I'm also partial to the Stonecutters episode... and the episode where Homer got a gun... and of course where Lisa became a vegetarian.

some of my favorite moments in general:

-Pistol Whip (yeah, it's recent, but it was SO funny.)

-The Makeup Gun (you had it set on whore!)

-"Why does Jesus have a lasso?"

"Because he's ALLL MAN"

-"What's your brand?"

"Anything slim"

Ahhhhhh. AMAZING show. They should seriously hurry up with releasing later seasons on DVD... the first season was pretty weak. Far too Bart based... The show REALLY got amazing when they started encorpoating more pop culture, and exploiting Homer's stupidity.

I've talked far too much on my own about the Simpsons. Share your favorite moments.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by harakiri

This is a really hard question, for me. The Tomacco/Gloveslap episode was REALLY good.

Gloveslap...i dont take crap. (classic song...lol)

One of my fav episodes was when bart was put on focusyn and the fav moment of that episode was when marge asks bart the first day after taking it how he felt and he says "all i know is my testicles wont fit in my underpants" and he had two oranges shoved down the front of his pants...lol im laughin just thinkin of it.

there only three that are the best 1.the one when homer had to go get his car from new york 2. the one when they went to japan and 3. when homer was mr x. and got sent to that island

I BUST LIKE STITCHES ON FAT BITCHES

omg i cant believe this only has 11 replies o well but the best one is the new one thats on today i think. the one where homer starts smokin some weed. when they burn alll the weed in teh city (cuz they made it illegal) they burn the weed!! all the pot smokers go right nex tot the fire and start inhalin

that episode is the shitz

Originally posted by Smart

man, why choose? I mean, I like pot, and I can think of about 25 bowls that qualify for 'the best ever' (Cannabis Cup judge 1993 :) ) but still... why not just leave it at 'the Simpsons RULE!'?

exactly far too difficult.

Guest sneak

the one where bart gets sent to military school has two of the funnies tincidents ever:

when wiggum is tellin homer and marge to keep their son under control, and u then see bart drive past the window on a lawn mower followed the the 5-0

and when bart says "no school can hold me" and runs off. a second l8r u see a jeep with GIs drive past with bart in the back head down.

hahahaha, me encanta la simpsons

Bart cries wolf and gets attacked by a real wolf. The Irish janitor pops out of nowhere tearing his shirt off and says, "Arrre ya dun with that appitizar... now its time far ya main course!!" Later after he kicks the wolf's ass they buddy up under a tree drinking scotch and he tells the beaten wolf, "Eehh, dont feel bad, I've been wresstlin' wolves since you were back at your mothers tit (teet)." Now that was classic.

i am going to have to say the one that was on last night... homer getting stoned through the whole show.. plus he had a flock of crows following his every wish at the begining cause he destroyed the scare crow!!!! yo that show was too much.:idea:

Guest Dr. Drew

i really loved the one where thay all fall asleep in church and have the most bizzarre dreams. those skits were the most hilarious shit ever.

i seen the one where homer think's bart's gay yesterday that shit is classic. he takes him out to a steel mill to show him "real men" at work and then all the sudden a disco ball drops in the middle of the mill and all the workers turn out to be gay.. that song "everbody dance now" comes on. shit had me in tears

im feeling the one where they tell all the fables...i forget what the real story is called but homer is a giant lumberjack and hes messing up the peoples town so they try to get rid of him by getting him really drunk and Moe has that giant rufies(dont know how to spell it) pill..fucking hilarious..then later on homer is dating Marge and shes sitting on his knee and homer says "marge, when are we gonna you know?" and marge says "after a few more yoga classes homie"... fucking classic....

there are to many to remember.

Archived