Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Favorite Deathmetal & Black Metal Songs

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TheoHuxtable, Jan 25, 2004.

1. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

Since we were talking about "I breathe spears" let's list our favorite deathmetal/blackmetal songs.

"Bladder Infestation" - Pestilence Evil
    "Splattered Brain & Skull Matter" by Malignant Tumor
    "Butthole Fluids" by Carcass Testicles
    "Rape Your Children" by Cesspool
    "Lying In Feces" by Acid Mildew
    "Crushed Ligaments" by Contaminated Drinking Water
    "Satanic Hitler" by Carcinoma
    "Obliterated Skull Fragments" by Holokaust Death

Seriously what the fuck is up with you weirdos? I don't see how you weirdos can listen to this retarded garbage. And white people always want to hate on Hiphop. I think this garbage is a better candidate for being labeled as incoherent "noise" as well as being repulsive and unneccessarily violent. Funny thing is that these bands are fake and make up some type of satanic death-gore bullshit and market it as a gimmick. That's all it is. A gimmick. They grew up in suburbs with neatly-lined flower gardens with people walking their dogs. They needed a gimmick to make a record deal. Although I'm no fan of 50 Cent, at least he's actually from the projects of some hood. Those deathmetal cats who layed the groundwork for their albums in their Mom's garage out in Spring Falls, Idaho would be like a Green Day band if they could get signed but the death/blackmetal gimmick worked out easier for them. Plus it made them feel hard. I also notice that the majority of people that listen to it are the same nerds and dorks that are into Dungeons N Dragons and Dragonball Z. And the band names are retarded as hell. I just made up those names and songs to show how ridiculous that shit is. Weirdos.

[​IMG]

2. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

the majority of all black metal and death metal bands aren't from USA

3. $360

$360 Elite Member

hey whats that one song called?the one we heard EVERY sunday night?

that one is awesome.

4. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

i prefer Jesus rap but south of heaven by slayer is what comes to mind, and not like super white Jesus rap or anything but suttle african american rapper references to Jesus in rap.

5. enueone

enueone Member

brujera

jesus rap?
    [​IMG]

6. jenoz

jenoz Member

AT THE GATES-Blinded by Fear
    BRUJERIA-Mantando Guerros
    SLAYER-Angel of Death
    VENOM-1000 days in sodom
    SEPULTURA-Arise
    five of the best metal songs ever

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah your right, these songs are gay. as are these bands. like, why are they all upset at sodom and mildew. death metal blows. people who think they are a gargoyle are fucked up. theyre usually either scrubby kids who wear big black exhaust/jnco jeans from "stiches" over some beat up skate shoes, carry around a discman at all times one of those behind the ears headphones ones, have a scrubby moustache/beard, long hair and are as smart as a rock, oh and always have a hoodie on.

http://www.hottopic.com/Assets/product_images/zm/247412_zm.jpg'>

rock on

8. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

hey, don't knock the pants. do you have any idea how many cans i can carry in all those hidden pockets? i don't even take a bag out with me when i go painting anymore.

9. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

10. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

11. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING?

Seriously...you need to be fucking educated on a subject before you bash it. You think all death/blackmetal bands have gimmicks? Not really. Death metal bands are USUALLY just out to have fun and be disgusting. Blackmetal bands are USUALLY just out to have fun and be the most evil band possible (which is amusing, but its their thing..haha). Even if bands have gimmicks, it doesn't make them bad. Gimmicks can be really fun and interesting sometimes. These metal guys just want to have fun and make brutal music. Half of the fucking metal isn't even from the united states.

And the whole big pants thing...I'm sorry....but kids who go to black/death metal shows usually get scorned for dressing like that. You are thinking of Nu-metal...which is music for unintelligent kids hate their parents want to shoout up their schools because their english and math assignments bother them.

Seriously...know your subject before you say anything against it. Don't be so ignorant.

13. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

yea dudes.... get a clue jigaboo........ forget image, death metal about 89% dont have an image, besides long hair and illegible logos on thier shirts. i like about a grand total of 5 hip hop artists. black metal is a different story, some are straight weird. but it basically boils down to making brutal evil ass music. black and death are almost opposites, or they were originally.
    these are all in heavy rotation at the present
    naglfar- unleash hell
    emperor- nonus aequilibrium
    vader-when darkness calls
    at the gates-slaughter of the soul
    slayer-captors of sin, raining blood, anything off of seasons of the abyss
    carcass's heartwork album
    arch enemy-exist to exit
    bathory-first 3 albums
    mayhem first 3 albums
    marduk's newbox set thingy

i always like that one line "i from when a time every song was righteous, before rap was just a swarm of white kids." i just cant get into hiphop like some people,but its whatever you like.

14. jenoz

jenoz Member

^ nice list
    The singer for Arch Enemy is fine as fuck and she can sing too.
    Check out WATCH THEM DIE they are on Century Media Records

15. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

yes angela is fricking hot. and that hardly understandable swedish accent is awesome as well.