Favorite Deathmetal & Black Metal Songs

TheoHuxtable

Since we were talking about "I breathe spears" let's list our favorite deathmetal/blackmetal songs.

"Bladder Infestation" - Pestilence Evil

"Splattered Brain & Skull Matter" by Malignant Tumor

"Butthole Fluids" by Carcass Testicles

"Rape Your Children" by Cesspool

"Lying In Feces" by Acid Mildew

"Crushed Ligaments" by Contaminated Drinking Water

"Satanic Hitler" by Carcinoma

"Obliterated Skull Fragments" by Holokaust Death

Seriously what the fuck is up with you weirdos? I don't see how you weirdos can listen to this retarded garbage. And white people always want to hate on Hiphop. I think this garbage is a better candidate for being labeled as incoherent "noise" as well as being repulsive and unneccessarily violent. Funny thing is that these bands are fake and make up some type of satanic death-gore bullshit and market it as a gimmick. That's all it is. A gimmick. They grew up in suburbs with neatly-lined flower gardens with people walking their dogs. They needed a gimmick to make a record deal. Although I'm no fan of 50 Cent, at least he's actually from the projects of some hood. Those deathmetal cats who layed the groundwork for their albums in their Mom's garage out in Spring Falls, Idaho would be like a Green Day band if they could get signed but the death/blackmetal gimmick worked out easier for them. Plus it made them feel hard. I also notice that the majority of people that listen to it are the same nerds and dorks that are into Dungeons N Dragons and Dragonball Z. And the band names are retarded as hell. I just made up those names and songs to show how ridiculous that shit is. Weirdos.

http://tyrantwrath.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/blackmetal.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah your right, these songs are gay. as are these bands. like, why are they all upset at sodom and mildew. death metal blows. people who think they are a gargoyle are fucked up. theyre usually either scrubby kids who wear big black exhaust/jnco jeans from "stiches" over some beat up skate shoes, carry around a discman at all times one of those behind the ears headphones ones, have a scrubby moustache/beard, long hair and are as smart as a rock, oh and always have a hoodie on.

http://www.hottopic.com/Assets/product_images/zm/247412_zm.jpg'>

rock on

Originally posted by T.T Boy

yeah your right, these songs are gay. as are these bands. like, why are they all upset at sodom and mildew. death metal blows. people who think they are a gargoyle are fucked up. theyre usually either scrubby kids who wear big black exhaust/jnco jeans from "stiches" over some beat up skate shoes, carry around a discman at all times one of those behind the ears headphones ones, have a scrubby moustache/beard, long hair and are as smart as a rock, oh and always have a hoodie on.

rock on

Not saying those deathmetal junkies don't rock that, but I see mainly techno/raver nerds with that shit on.

But yeah, stop thinking you're a gargoyole and that there was ever a such thing as a Satanic religion. You're the same nerdy motherfucker that plays Dungeons & Dragons and Dragonball Z. And all you talk about is how the world is coming to an end and how the world is against you and how you hate everybody.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

rock on

oh come onnnn...i thought everyone went through a deicide phase at about 14...

the pants, however, are ALWAYS never-forgive-action.

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING?

Seriously...you need to be fucking educated on a subject before you bash it. You think all death/blackmetal bands have gimmicks? Not really. Death metal bands are USUALLY just out to have fun and be disgusting. Blackmetal bands are USUALLY just out to have fun and be the most evil band possible (which is amusing, but its their thing..haha). Even if bands have gimmicks, it doesn't make them bad. Gimmicks can be really fun and interesting sometimes. These metal guys just want to have fun and make brutal music. Half of the fucking metal isn't even from the united states.

And the whole big pants thing...I'm sorry....but kids who go to black/death metal shows usually get scorned for dressing like that. You are thinking of Nu-metal...which is music for unintelligent kids hate their parents want to shoout up their schools because their english and math assignments bother them.

Seriously...know your subject before you say anything against it. Don't be so ignorant.

yea dudes.... get a clue jigaboo........ forget image, death metal about 89% dont have an image, besides long hair and illegible logos on thier shirts. i like about a grand total of 5 hip hop artists. black metal is a different story, some are straight weird. but it basically boils down to making brutal evil ass music. black and death are almost opposites, or they were originally.

these are all in heavy rotation at the present

naglfar- unleash hell

emperor- nonus aequilibrium

vader-when darkness calls

at the gates-slaughter of the soul

slayer-captors of sin, raining blood, anything off of seasons of the abyss

carcass's heartwork album

arch enemy-exist to exit

bathory-first 3 albums

mayhem first 3 albums

marduk's newbox set thingy

i always like that one line "i from when a time every song was righteous, before rap was just a swarm of white kids." i just cant get into hiphop like some people,but its whatever you like.

Archived