Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

favorite comedians

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dsel.ufd, Jul 21, 2001.

1. dsel.ufd

dsel.ufd New Jack

man i just got done seeing chris rocks bigger and blacker for the thousandth time shit gets funnier everytime.I love this guy ,i dont watch his show on hbo ever but his specials, especially the first one are off the chizane and so fuckin true.
    Hes my favorite comedian and George Carlin is a close second.This guy is just fuckin nuts.

[This message has been edited by pauliewalnuts (edited 07-21-2001).]

2. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Dave Chapelle and Dane Cooke(sp?)

both kill me everytime.
    straight crying

3. BEN Stiller ... in a class of his own
    ellen degeneris ........sike! eddie murphy raw circa ?mid eighties? eddie WAS a champ , well now he's a hasbeen doin more cameos than gary coleman..

4. atc

atc Member

Bumps for Mitch Hedberg. A few samplings:

"You know when people say, this is a picture of me when I was younger? Of course it is. Every picture of you is you when you were younger."

"You ever hear a song, and it's like, we are the world. We are the children. We are the ones who live a better life so let's start giving. And then you're like, remember when I fucked you in the pet semetary to that song girl?"

A funnny motherfucker who is at the least drunk and crazy monotone funny. Check him out.

------------------
    ABOVElabs.

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

another vote for george calin. Norm Mcdonald when he would do stand up was one funny mofo.

6. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

redd foxx, bill cosby, bob newhart, woody allen, lenny bruce, george carlin, steven wright, louis c.k., louis black, dave chappelle, dave atell, barry sobel, ahhhh... favorite? too many...

------------------
    2 Can Sam

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

bill hicks (rip)

9. beardo

beardo Guest

just cus they have to get mentioned..

dana carvey
    tommy davidson
    sam kinison
    bobcat

10. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

I felt like I lost one of my best friends when I found out he died. Pure genius.

Dennis Leary is good as well.

11. eddie murphy
    delirious funniest stand up act, ever
    nuff said
    close thread

------------------
    Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

12. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

CHRIS FARLEY
    ADAM SANDLER
    CHRIS ROCK
    CHRIS TUCKER

13. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

George Carlin
    Eddie Lazzrd (sp)

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

14. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

Who the fuck said Howie Mandel?
    I saw some of his 'Howie Mandel on Ice' or whatever on HBO. I swear I didnt crack a smile the whole time. Hes unwatchable. Hes complete shit.

Anyone ever heard of John Pinette? He was the fat guy from the last episode of Seinfeld. I saw him live and hes fuckin hilarious.

15. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

dave chappelle
    mitch something or rather...i forget but his delivery is somewhere in between a burn out and a retard
    nick dipalo
    john stewart

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...