favorite childhood memory?

DorkstaR

remember the good ol' days sitting in front of the t.v. with a big bowl of cereal watching saturday morning cartoons....aahh the memories. so anyway i would always find myself watching ernest, ninja turtles, and smurfs on saturdays....then i would spend the rest of the day doodling nothing after endless nothing. so what do you remember about your childhood? favorite cartoon? favorite memory?

i love my mommy cuz she fucked my dad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

being real young goign to the beahc with moms and her helping me catch waves and enjoyign the sun. no worrys every day was kick ass. i dedicated a thread to this also. it was called crystal blue or sumfin liek that.:cool:

Guest willy.wonka

my dad puttin me at the end of his long board surfing the waves of hawaii when i was just a wee lad,i think i was a baby if you ask me....

"when i was full on local boy"

uhhhh driving acros country with my father in his truck. i never really new him, and i remeber driving across the country with him it was so much fun. we saw all this shit. and if not that then my tree. i would climb that thing everyday until i got to old and the branches started breaking.

Guest Wilt

my best childhood memories were discussing anti racism with my grandfather..i couldn't fully understand and grasp the whole concept..but he treated me like a human not some kid....rip grandpa...

Guest deadlydnut

Ninja turtles, GI Joe, Salute your Shorts, and a Abandoned factory full of graffiti, I used to look in as a kid.....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived