Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

favorite cereal

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by NOWEone, Feb 6, 2002.

1. NOWEone

NOWEone Member

i was thinking about this the other night around 12:30 while eating a bowl of cinimon toast crunch when i realized how much i love this stuff...and then thought about how often i eat it...i probably average about 3 bowls a day...one in the morning, one after basketball practise and one late at night before i hit the sack...whats your favorite?? i dont think any compare to the cinimon sugar goodness of cinimon toast crunch

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

3. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

apple jacks...but i hate the green ones they added in....they just don't taste right.

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

5. i dont care

i dont care Junior Member

cereal is poo...... leggo my eggo now thats tha shit

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Word to that. I've eaten a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast for like the last week and a half. Mmmm.....good

Do you in America have Chocolate Rice Krispies? They've had them (and chocolate corn flakes) in England forever, but they don't have them hear. I've looked and looked and looked till my eyes bled. Then I saw a commercial for them a couple weeks ago, rushed to the store but, alas, they don't sell them here. Toying with my emotions like that. Bastards.

Anyone remember Cinnamon Mini Buns?? Those were awesome too. Fuck, this is a lot of typing for a thread on goddamn cereal.

7. 655321

655321 Junior Member

8. 455

455 Guest

Captain Crunch and Lucky Charms.

9. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

cinimon toast crunch is possibly the best cereal ever i think i'm going to go buy some now...

10. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

jee i havent had cereal since the summer i dont think. thats when i use to eat breakfast

11. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Are you serious? I think you mean plain Chex. Chex mix is the snack food

12. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

cinimon toast crunch is the shit no doubt about it......me and my brother have fights over that shit

13. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

It's all about the Frosted Mini Wheats.............

14. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

word to the cookie crisp!!!!

15. i dont care

i dont care Junior Member

ur all wrong... cereal is poop... eggos are tha shit.... LEGGO MY EGGO