favorite cereal

NOWEone

i was thinking about this the other night around 12:30 while eating a bowl of cinimon toast crunch when i realized how much i love this stuff...and then thought about how often i eat it...i probably average about 3 bowls a day...one in the morning, one after basketball practise and one late at night before i hit the sack...whats your favorite?? i dont think any compare to the cinimon sugar goodness of cinimon toast crunch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Word to that. I've eaten a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast for like the last week and a half. Mmmm.....good

Do you in America have Chocolate Rice Krispies? They've had them (and chocolate corn flakes) in England forever, but they don't have them hear. I've looked and looked and looked till my eyes bled. Then I saw a commercial for them a couple weeks ago, rushed to the store but, alas, they don't sell them here. Toying with my emotions like that. Bastards.

Anyone remember Cinnamon Mini Buns?? Those were awesome too. Fuck, this is a lot of typing for a thread on goddamn cereal.

Archived