favorite candy?

Guest greedy mars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest serpent of the light

i've always been fond of anything really fruity (waiting for homosexual attack 5.. 4.. 3.... ) like starburst or jolly ranchers and skittles and stuff. i haven't eaten a real chocolate candy in like 2 years cuz i quit that, and those strawberry candies with the jelly inside that have wrapping that looks like a strawberry are awesome, anybody know what i'm talking about?

that fruit stripe gum you guys have in the states. we dont get that here so when i go down i stock up.

and that toothpaste gum, you know that gum that comes in a tube of toothpaste, but its not really gum, more like sugar in a tube thats sticky and sort of chewable. one time when i was like 5 i brought a tube of it back from the states and my dog ate the shit, gum all over my backyard and my dog.

oh yeah choclairs is dope too.

theres some ice cream man discount candy store near my work so i stroll over there on my breaks and stock up on alot of sugary things for like 3 bucks

- cadbury eggs since they are cheap now

-those sugar cup things that ice cream men sell with the salted plum inside

-gummy bears

-skittles

-payday

and alot of mexican candies

teeth like whoa! :D

Guest unoprimero

those sour lemon candies that used to come in that yellow package with that cartoon shit on it... those were the shit... why dont they make them anymore????

• 3 years later...

Almond Joy cookies are the hottest shit out in a minute~

next to

TAKE 5

the olympic sized jump off from Hershey right now~

take5.jpg

Pretzel Peanut-Butter Peanuts & Caramel Dipped in Chocolate.....!

Those Cookies are like an Almond Joy sitting on one side of an Oreo~yummy shit right d'ere

--------&

Peace to SenCha Mochi Aisekuriime~!

Sexy smooth summertime shit

Originally posted by H. Lecter@Jul 27 2005, 07:33 PM

TAKE 5

the olympic sized jump off from Hershey right now~

take5.jpg

Pretzel Peanut-Butter Peanuts & Caramel Dipped in Chocolate.....!

Those Cookies are like an Almond Joy sitting on one side of an Oreo~yummy shit right d'ere

--------&

fuck YES, you put me up on these, and now im addicted. in a good way, though. :haha:

Archived