Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

favorite candy?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by greedy mars, Apr 20, 2002.

1. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

whats yours.. mine are wonka bars .. and 100 grand.. i like other shit too but i cant think of it

2. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

starburst, kit kat, and bazooka joe bubble gum....please believe

3. !CEBERG

!CEBERG Member

frozen charleston chew after a blunt

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I fucking live on candy. It's a staple for me. I'm 18 and I eat like a fucking 4 year old. Sour Soothers and gummy things you actually chew, not just soft and yucky. And cola bottles. Hell yeah, I'm gonna go to the cornerstore and buy some right now!:idea:

5. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

mmmm candy i like chewy starburst. actually im eatin some right now.
    twix 3 muskateers and dont forget eze e bars

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

7. Wilt

Wilt Guest

MOTHER FUCKIN RIESENS GERMAN CHOCOLATE CANDIES BITCHEEEEES!!!!NINJAS KNOW!!!!!!!!!seriously the best candy ive ever had.

8. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

9. i've always been fond of anything really fruity (waiting for homosexual attack 5.. 4.. 3.... ) like starburst or jolly ranchers and skittles and stuff. i haven't eaten a real chocolate candy in like 2 years cuz i quit that, and those strawberry candies with the jelly inside that have wrapping that looks like a strawberry are awesome, anybody know what i'm talking about?

10. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

1.Sour Patch Kid's
    2.Reesesticks (hell yea)
    3.gummie bears (not the sick as ones with the care bears but the imports)

11. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

candy is almost as good as money to me...
    watermelon sourpatch.. gummi bears..snickers... anythin with caramel ..anything strawberry flavored. . . yada yada blahh

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Regular Skittles.
    I hate those fake green apple ones and the mystery flavor ones.

13. ledzep

ledzep Guest

Twix 'n' Butterfingers

and bubaloos <- best damn gum ever:D

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

that fruit stripe gum you guys have in the states. we dont get that here so when i go down i stock up.
    and that toothpaste gum, you know that gum that comes in a tube of toothpaste, but its not really gum, more like sugar in a tube thats sticky and sort of chewable. one time when i was like 5 i brought a tube of it back from the states and my dog ate the shit, gum all over my backyard and my dog.
    oh yeah choclairs is dope too.

15. GWIZ1r

GWIZ1r New Jack

1. snickers (why yall sleepin on em)
    2. skittles
    3.twix

and anything else would be uncivilized