Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Favorite Canadian, Rappers

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by defyone, Jan 8, 2002.

1. defyone

defyone Guest

i wanna see who you all are feeling...

2. GrImeY

GrImeY Junior Member

Kardinall Offishallllll is dope I am not really familiar with Canadian rap scene though so Ive only heard of a couple of those mentioned. peace

3. .

. Guest

you forgot basically a whole bunch of good rappers there bucko. wheres swollen members?

4. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

yea, and where the funk is kish?;) ;) ;)

5. NATO

NATO Guest

what about mcenroe, pip skid, birdpress and the rest of the peanuts and corn crew? oh yeah 5 headed retard is a group not a single rapper. buck 65 and sixtoo are my favs.

6. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

Thrust, Frankenstein, Michee Mee, RedEye&Misfit, Socrateeeeez...
    there are so many more..

7. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

john smiiiith! nice to know some folks arent sleeping on p&c....

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

what about m.c ttboy and the freshey freshones?

9. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

whats the 't.t' stand for...yo....?

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ya know i have no idea. i guess we could make something up... any suggestions people?

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

just plain stupid....

this is like that poll
    "who's good in underground hip-hop"
    pick one of out 5... the rest didn't make it.

BOOOOO!

there's just too much selection to be this narrow.

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

what about obscure disorder??? much better than all listed above....well except boogie hands but thats a given....

for the life of me i cannot understand why anyone likes buck 65....mabey im just not "down" enough these days....

13. bug

bug Guest

those are good rappers, i also like fermented reptile

14. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

You have a canadian rap thread and swollen members aren't on there, fix that up right now....oh yeah, Kardinal Offishall is awesome.

15. smeoo

smeoo Senior Member

yes!, my boy i work with (living in oz for a second) produced a few tracks on thrust's album...he's been opening my eyes to a few canandian mc's and the like...some definate and refreshing talent...