favorite band

Guest ledzep

Guest ledzep

Whats your favorite band? (or bands if you cant just pick one)

-Led Zepplin

-Creedence Clearwater revival

-Black Sabbath

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

coverge

coalece

dillenger escape plan

cave in

from autome to ashes

queen

ledzep

the who

candaria

18 visions

saves the day ................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i could sit here all night so i will stop now .

the doors and the beatles bottom line...you cant fuck with that...more contemporary...i dig the chilli peppers...i also lie built to spill

U2

RATM

Rammstein

Dire Straits

Dandy Warhols*

Nine Inch Nails

Catatonia

Depeche Mode

Duran Duran

Tarrie B's various bands

Guano Apes

Type O Negative

Tool

Therapy?

Marilyn Manson

System of a Down

*another great reason to like the Dandys, other than the great music, is their keyboard player, Zia

http://www.soitditenpassant.com/dossiers/bonnes/zia_mc_cabe_300.jpg'>

I want to be just like her. Alternatively, I'd like to shag her.....

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

At the Drive In were fucking CUNTS when they played here. the kept stopping and giving out yard because people were moshing (god forbid)

I mean, the singer was throwing himself about like a right twat on stage, so what the fuck is he preaching to the fucking crowd for?

Grrrrrr.....:mad:

How dare you use the term cunts to describe one of the best bands ever. You will, pay for those remarks, bodice, yes, pay severely.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Grrrrrr.....:mad:

How dare you use the term cunts to describe one of the best bands ever. You will, pay for those remarks, bodice, yes, pay severely.....

If they behave like cunts, they shall be refered to as cunts.

*whiney little voice*

whinge! our music is about positivity. we don't think that moshing or crowdsurfing is revolutionary. just stand there and pay attention to us. WHINGE!

What the FUCK?

When I saw them it was one of the most intense shows I've ever been to. My friend actually broke his nose in the pit. And Cedric and Omar were going fucking crazy on stage. It was awesome. Dunno, guess you guys just caught 'em on a bad day......

Anyone else into their spin-offs Sparta and The Mars Volta? Highly recommended.......

Archived