:::{father's day••••••<=>=

RubbeRBand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

really...why does it seem like alot, if not most, of dads are fucking assholes?

My dad is an asshole.

i don't know a dad that either isn't a real asshole or ditched out on the mom when they were pregnant because they were too young and irresponsible at the time. which i would say is an asshole but

my bf's dad is actually really nice, just a prick when he was younger, i guess.

So i don't know what i'm going to get my dad. T-shirts???

I'm tempted every year to just get him beer since that is his only friend in life.

we're going on a damn cruise on lake michigan for my grandfather.

cheers.

i am really close to my dad, being the eldest and the only one htat is most responsible so he has this understanding and respect for the way i live my life.

and being a daddy's little girl kinda thing.

our relationship has been weird since the separation. i took care of his books for a good two years while he sorted his life out. but last year i forgot what happened, but i know i got mad at him and he got mad at me and we dont talk as much anymore.

i still love him though. he's just being busy getting laid by some lady that lives all the way in bumblefuck. oh well.

not sure what we plan on doing. its usually a fam night out at a fancy steak house. we usually have a good time too.

• 9 years later...

Archived