Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

father and son bonding at the ballpark

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nomadawhat, Sep 20, 2002.

1. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

FATHER AND SON ATTACK 3rd BASE COACH

Dad's 34, Junior is 15...

http://espn-i.starwave.com/@v=0520520@/media/gallery/2002/0920/fight/gallery1.jpg'>
    [img]http://espn-i.starwave.com/@v=0379188@/media/gallery/2002/0920/fight/gallery2.jpg'>
    [img]http://espn-i.starwave.com/@v=0445112@/media/gallery/2002/0920/fight/gallery6.jpg'> [img]http://espn-i.starwave.com/@v=1025314@/media/gallery/2002/0920/fight/gallery10.jpg'>

damn, my dad never did stuff like that with me:beat:

2. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

look at the opening knife in first picture...

3. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

haha this is the best thing to happen to baseball in a long time.

4. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

just a ronnie dobbs wannabe

5. COMBUSTIBLE

COMBUSTIBLE Guest

It was the first base coach...and those two rednecks had the entire Royals roster whoopin' that ass soon after those flicks were taken.
    Ballsy move, nonetheless.

6. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

i've been hearing about this all day. why the hell would you jump the barrier and attack a coach? Freakin hilarious. Go white trash go!

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

i just saw that on the news and could not stop laughing.

8. yoink

yoink Elite Member

my boy just told me about that right now believe im goin to be watching sports center as soon as it comes on for highlights....(hope they still got em!)

or fuck it i can just download it im sure theyll have a vid for it on espn.com or something..

9. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

http://espn-i.starwave.com/@v=0520520@/media/gallery/2002/0920/fight/gallery1.jpg'>

notice the knife blade is swinging open. He coulda shanked somebody..

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

yeah i saw that on the news...it was cool.

11. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

i read about that shit. i guess they don't like jeremy giambi.

nuckin futs.

12. Wilt

Wilt Guest

beautiful...gotta love dad.

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

my boy showed me this on the onion, along with teh bush send 14 000 troops to the west nile headline.

i mean come on a first base coach, if you want a fight wait till hockey season.........

14. spectr

spectr Guest

Hey I love baseball but thats just kinda fucked but needed for the game its nithig but mostly greedy players and rich oweners just trying to make more cash of the people that love the game,,
    but hey maybe if the ro6yals were to win a few that wouldnt happen..
    red sox nation 2002
    wakefield
    nomar
    manny
    hillenbrand
    daubach yeah the dauber dude #1
    pedro
    damon
    henderson
    nixon
    derek no hit lowe
    And why the fuck did we trade tomo ohaka
    13 8 3.18 32 31 2 0 0 0 192.2 194 83 68 19 7 45 118 it was our number 3 starter 3.18 era no more then 4 earned runs given up in a game dam the red sox still must owe for pedro
    RED SOX NATION AH YEAH BABY
    fenway park
    and then little stevies slices after the game

15. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest