FATALIST

SilentBob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I hate it when computers in movies make all sorts of fucking crazy noises while they're being used. "ACCESSING FILE..." BLEEP DITDITDITDITDITDITDITDIT BREEEAP BOP BEEP. What the fuck, computers don't make any sounds like that, why the hell do filmmakers feel the need to add those sounds? Did the computer seem too boring otherwise?

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 21 2006, 11:12 AM

I hate it when computers in movies make all sorts of fucking crazy noises while they're being used. "ACCESSING FILE..." BLEEP DITDITDITDITDITDITDITDIT BREEEAP BOP BEEP. What the fuck, computers don't make any sounds like that, why the hell do filmmakers feel the need to add those sounds? Did the computer seem too boring otherwise?

fer really though......

hahhhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 21 2006, 07:12 AM

YEAH AND WHEN THEY MAKE THEM SUPER-ADVANCED WITH CRAZY GRAPHICS ON THE SCREEN AND EVERYTHING MOVING SUPER FAST AND VIDEOS AND GPS SATELLITE TRACKING ANYONE'S MOVEMENTS IN THE WORLD. THEY CAN'T JUST SHOW WINDOWS XP OR SOME SHIT AND THE COMPUTER LOADING CUZ I GUESS THAT'S NOT EXCITING ENOUGH.

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 21 2006, 11:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 21 2006, 11:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>bump for my homegirl Ms. fatal..

holla at your play cousin..

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-^ . ^@Mar 21 2006, 12:33 PM

I :love2: fatalist.

even after a long airplane ride, a night of sitting on a bar stool all night waiting for me to get off work and no sleep...

she still is a beauty>>

M. you are the shizz!!

27736987_a1d78a1db1.jpg

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Scarekroe+Mar 21 2006, 12:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scarekroe - Mar 21 2006, 12:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Mamerro@Mar 21 2006, 07:12 AM

YEAH AND WHEN THEY MAKE THEM SUPER-ADVANCED WITH CRAZY GRAPHICS ON THE SCREEN AND EVERYTHING MOVING SUPER FAST AND VIDEOS AND GPS SATELLITE TRACKING ANYONE'S MOVEMENTS IN THE WORLD. THEY CAN'T JUST SHOW WINDOWS XP OR SOME SHIT AND THE COMPUTER LOADING CUZ I GUESS THAT'S NOT EXCITING ENOUGH.

[/b]

And whenever they're trying to get a match from some database full of mugshots, ALL the mugshots HAVE to appear on the screen in super fast succesion until the computer gets a match.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Mar 21 2006, 03:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Mar 21 2006, 03:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Mar 21 2006, 10:10 AM

LOVE:

Yeah, my girl loves the pearl necklace too!!

Sorry, it had to be said.

[/b]

your girl has class.