FAT bitch party

When

so yea tonite my friend (lets call him Al) heard of a party some chick he works with was throwing, so we decided to check it out, we get there and the only people there are 3 fat chicks and when i say fat i mean FAT. and 5 guys that are dicks to the 5th power. since i didnt drive, me and my other two friends didnt have an escape so we though we could bear through it. so were drinking some beers while Al was acting like a dumbass, my other friend (lets call him coconut) gets pretty sloshed and starts doing his michael jackson dance, which is always amusing. he decideds hes going to go inside and freak on one of the fat chicks to amuse us, as soon as he goes in one of the dick guys (lets call him dick#1) speaks up to me and tells me if coconut freaks on his girlfriend that he will get a fist to his jaw, i tell dick#1 that if he lays a hand on my friend he best be prepared to get the beating of his life, words were spoken between me and dick#1, then his friend dick#2 says that he has dick#1's back. i laugh as i proceed to lay dick#1 out with a fist to the nose dick#2 steps up but then sits back down once he realizes dick#1 isnt getting back up, so me and my friend go get coconut and try to find Al, as we walk back into the house we see two of the fat chicks macking on each other (ruined my whole week) we go into a room and see Al getting freaky with a nasty fat chick (ruined my whole month) so i steal his keys and we take off, i dont know how hes getting home and i dont really care...

the point of my story being

Fat chicks are dumb, they smell bad, they dont throw good partys, they make horrible lesbians, they have pussy boyfriends, and i hate them!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pistol

so the dude didn't even have to take one for the team. he didn't for the fuck of it? damn

thats what im saying! oh god if you saw the chick he was fucking you would puke, im getting ill just thinking about her

i hope she gets pregnant and they have little butterball babies so that he is reminded of the night that he fucked a cow of a girl

and so i can make fun of his obese kids

Originally posted by WhenOne

my other friend decideds hes going to go inside and freak on one of the fat chicks to amuse us,

as soon as he goes in one of the dick guys (lets call him dick#1) speaks up to me and tells me if coconut freaks on his girlfriend that he will get a fist to his jaw,

i tell dick#1 that if he lays a hand on my friend he best be prepared to get the beating of his life,

i laugh as i proceed to lay dick#1 out with a fist to the

the point of my story being

Fat chicks are dumb, they smell bad, they dont throw good partys, they make horrible lesbians, they have pussy boyfriends, and i hate them!

So, your FRIEND gets drunk and starts messing with other people's girlfriends

The BOYFRIEND objects

YOU and HIM fight.........

and you're blaming the girls because they're fat? That's a bit lame.....

Guest whoami
Originally posted by suburbian bum

People fight of the stupidest shit. Seriously you guys started fighting over the most retarded thing ever.

Hey, lets go get drunk and fight because someone looked at my girlfriend.

Retards....

Yea fightings lame you should of cut his appendix out and pissed in the opening....

Guest platapie
Originally posted by aederone

you shoulda just played "hide the dook" .......

ps. dook is poop if you never heard of this.

ive never heard of this but would liek to know more. sounds amusing

first of all coconut isnt to blame for freakin on some guys fat ass girlfriend because dick#1 didnt say anything about the hefer being his girlfriend when coconut told us his plans out loud in front of dick#1

secondly, it wasnt a fight, i layed him out in one hit, a fight would in my opinion involve more than one punch

thirdly, even tease wouldnt touch these chicks :D

fourthly, somehow Al got home but hes not telling us how (???)

maybe the fat girl gave him a cowback ride

fifthly, great excuse zacko, deep like space 9

sixthly, i fear if i did hide a dook one of them would have found it and eaten it

seventhly, these girls were in the range of 250-350 lbs (no joke) and they were short

eighthly, thank you, thank you, i will have to attend more fat bitch parties so i can retell the stories

seventhly, these girls were in the range of 250-350 lbs (no joke) and they were short

holy shit, that sucks. that makes me feel beautiful. lets all go to fat girl parties to feel beautiful!!!

okay, so at these parties.. do they grind out on chips... or do they act all calm and restrain themselves from the food, but pig out on carrot and celery sticks drowned in buttermilk ranch sauce??

i want to go with you next time when one..... i'm gunna go and wear a shirt with a picture of steak and potatoes on it and see how the party goes down.

sixthly, i fear if i did hide a dook one of them would have found it and eaten it

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that would have been fuckin awesome. and i bet you could have made some money by blackmail if you would have got pictures of your friend and the little piggies!

Originally posted by DEE38

i want to go with you next time when one..... i'm gunna go and wear a shirt with a picture of steak and potatoes on it and see how the party goes down.

i think you would be taking your life in your own hands.

Archived