Fast Food Fuckings

Drunk Sober

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Deist
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i'm on this new taco bell chicken quesadilla and baja blast mountain dew kick whenever i get outta work late, cuz it's right across the parking lot.

my stomach does not like this new love for taco bell quesadillas.

Diarrhea cha cha cha.

Taco Bell gives me the grossest diaherria. I think it does to everybody....Must have something to do with the a-grade-lower-than-dog-food meat they put in it. I'm not sure what a chrozio is, but I know dry tacos suck...Why would you want a dry mexican anything?

Fastfood sucks, the only fast food i'll eat is Burgerking's Chicken Whopper, a Mcflurry from Mcdonalds and fries from both.

**Burgerking's milkshakes are uber- flame.

Guest mikro137

dude this is seriously the biggest fattest lamest crap i have read ever. i think everyone needs to quit bitching about how shitty fast food is. how shitty the service is. how shitty the company is. if you dont like something then dont eat it. if you dont like how the place is run , then dont bive them business. simple as that. complaining on 12oz abut this "mega bitch" cashier at MAcK Dahhnaldz fucking up your order is juvenille , and shows your inabillity to excersise reasonable judgement when you hit that new thread button. nobody cares , at least not anyone that has 50 brain cells.

heres reasons to not be lame

1 its not cool to be a lame person

2 if you stop being lame , hotter girls/men (possibly with intelligence) will befreind you , and make you a super star

3 free drinks at the bar

4fancy car

5 mikro137 from 12oz wont write some incoherent nonsense about you on 12oz prophets "channel zero (superfantastiqfuntimesection) section"

6 dinner with tom cruise

7 dinner in biosphere 2.

happier?

I WAS AT MCDONALDS AND TAKING A PISS WHEN SOME OLD CHINESE GUY WALKS INTO THE BATHROOM ON ME

SO THEN I GO OUTSIDE AND THIS FAT MEXICAN BITCH WAS SITTING THERE AND SHES LIKE.."YO THATS GUYS A FAG WANT ME TO KNOCK HIM OUT"

SO SHE GOES AND STANDS OUTSIDE THE BATHROOM DOOR FOR A FEW MINUTES...AND WHEN THE OLD GUY WALKS OUT SHE SOCKS HIM AND STARTS PUSHING HIM AROUND CALLING HIM A FAGGOT IT WAS SOME FUNNY SHIT

*AND THEN ME AND THE FAT MEXICAN BITCH HAD SEX IN THE BATHROOM AND I NUTTED ON HER FAT AND IT REMINDED ME OF CINNABUNS

*this parts not true..but the rest is

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Drunk Sober

Damn mother fucker who died and made you king? You live in a boring ass world dont you? That was the biggest fattest lamest crap I have read ever so there, the feelings are mutual

dude check yourself , i have been crowned king of the interweb for over 5 years. seriously you sound like a fucking jack ass.

Originally posted by gatita

How bout you don't eat fastfood? Could that be an option? Grease or no grease, that shit is disgusting.

:o

i fuckiin agree i cannot stand any fast food anymore after having eaten it for like years and years

i read Fast Food Nation by i cant remmebr and fuck did it turn me off to fast food

boo urns