Fast Food Addicts UNITE!

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

Janck In The Box's spicy chicken sandwich is the shit bam snizzle snip snap sack.

and i like McDonalds cheeseburgers.

and In and Out is ono too.

Wendy's! :)

and what's up with those stupid fuckin kids who are suing McDonalds for mkaing them fat? God knows I hate McDonalds, but those kids don't deserve citizenship to this world if they didn't know fat fried in fat would make them fat. :rolleyes:

i got fired frm taco bell 5 days in a row before i tld them to eat shit and die. I got fired from burger king too. I quit mcDonalds togo sell cars and wear a suit. As far as the best,you know its taco bell. Burger king eats ass. Worst fast food ever. McDonalds is good too. Yum McCaloriesfromfat Burger.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Wendys retired from this country..local competition killed them...i really miss a mushroom melt everynow and then

whoa, whoa, whoa! hold it right there are you fucking serious? Dear god, damn te competition, it's all shit! :(

Guest Melburnian

I thought wendy's was strictly a ice cream/milkshake shop that sold hotdogs as the only food other than icecream?

Guest ModelCitizen

I have serious beef with Taco Bell for being a constant obstacle between myself and DOPE Mexican food prepared by actual Mexican immigrants with no green cards. There's NO FUCKING WAY any piece-of-shit "gordita" or whatever the fuck they serve at that palace of filth can fuck with a plate of chile rellenos, rice and beans made by overweight, middle-aged Mexican women who've smuggled themselves into this country beneath the wheel wells of California fruit trucks.

Fuck Taco Bell.

Guest landofdalost

all we need is mcdonalds fries with bk burgers..... gotta love the flame broil shit........

taco bell comes in second...cheesy gorditas are kill at 1 am.....:dazed: :dazed: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived