FaSt and the FuRiOuS

Jel KId

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a kid that does this shit. He is a classic spoiled rich kid who sponges money off his oil tycoon grandfather to afford a $60,000 car. He is 18. He is not badass, he is a loser who thinks he is cool because he races with other fellow spoiled brats who think that they're hard.......

dumbest. movie. ever.

Nitrous is non-flammable, and it's not NAWWWWS.

the Supra was not a 10 second car. It takes an 870 horsepower to get a street Supra into the high 9's. The Supra in the movie was rated @ 600 from what I've read.

Nitrous + Turbo / Supercharger = no no.

that movie is the epitome of unorganized, bullshit, ricer racing...

street racing goes much deeper than that.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Jel KId

stop hatin

you actully liked this piece of shit movie? what are you 16 asian and have spikey highlighted hair? you must be fuckign kidding me.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

that movie was one of the dumbest over promoted movies i have ever seen. the lines were so fucking corny. of course all my friends "it was the best movie ever" cause they are fucking stupid@!@!!@@!@!

I give this movie a thumbs down, even though it made me want to drive down the road really fast! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

Originally posted by platapie

you actully liked this piece of shit movie? what are you 16 asian and have spikey highlighted hair? you must be fuckign kidding me.

asian??? wat are you racist or something, fuck you dont talk like that. And by the way, the movie wasnt the worst movie in the world, it was enjoyable to watch even though it did have bad acting and corny lines. The special effects were pretty good and the cars were pretty cool to. Not all movies are perfect and they arent gunna be completely realistic either, its just a movie.You guys should get all upset about a movie, remember: ITS JUST A MOVIE

Archived