Fast and the Furious

Liljunglkid19

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am

where u lay at>?

and on the "fast and the furius tip" the movie was ok but i wasnt excpecting another pig movie

i hate when pigs ghet involved

plus they only had one streat race wich suked

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

that is without a doubt one of the most overrated(by my friends/people..... then again i am never suprised by peoples stupidity) movie i have ever seen..... what a load of shit... story line was horrible........ cars?? fuck i can see that shit in real life at millies ( for those in the know where i live) yea , so anyways , i'm not into cars... u could tell me that u just beat the fastest car in the world, and i would still answer with "yea, like i give a shit"

yeah.. movie sucked... cars were ok. but i can also see cars just like it any time/day of the week. story line was.. just plain stupid.

snatch on the other hand is such a great fucking movie.. brad pitt has been getting sove very nice roles lately.

Originally posted by jungle cat:

yeah.. movie sucked... cars were ok. but i can also see cars just like it any time/day of the week. story line was.. just plain stupid.

snatch on the other hand is such a great fucking movie.. brad pitt has been getting sove very nice roles lately.

if you like snatch, you should see lock stock and two smoking barrels, its also directed by guy richie..his movies always have a twisted, funny ending.

Has anyone seen the movie "point break" with Patrick Swayze(sp?) & Keanu Reeves ? Take that movie, replace surfing with drag racing and you have Fast n Furious. The exact same plot, characters, cliches, all that jazz. Its almost scary hoe identical the two are.

Archived