fast and the furious

TOY

i thought this was a good movie. everyone wants to say something smart about rice rockets but never get to see them in action or all the hard work thats goes into those cars. look at the hard work your dad puts in his mustang or camero-if your dad had one. its the same thing. anyone else watch it? oh plus the girls were quite pleasant to the eyes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually went with a buncha car kids in my town (where I live, we're big on cars). I thought the movie and the CGI shit was pretty fresh, the storyline was decent but badly put together, and the girls and the cars were fuckin butta! After the movie, you heard about 70 exhausts and 70 people talking shit. The guys I were with said shit like, "Everyone thinks now, just cause they have an import, they're fast. Rims don't make you any faster, rev as much as you want!" and also busting on how the movie portrayed that any car could have nitrous in it, like it was that easy. But I thought this flick was pretty fresh. -above.

Guest SayOne

movie was surprisingly tyte, story was a bit cheesy but tha rides where tyte and the asian hoes were fly as hell..

the ending sucked...

i liked the cars a lot and the whole theater was filled with lots of people, dates, asian import kids, and white boys....but it was alright...the charger was wicked....and the supra..minus all the vinyl stickies on it..

it was also fun watching po po pull over silly kids in their cars trying to peel out in the parking lot...talk about big tickets...that's reckless driving in a populated area...

Guest KARD like WOE

novie was wack. ja rule was only in it for 2 minutes the whole time talkin in third person and the main character was a nark cop.. what the fuck...

i have to agree with the storline being wack and those decals to be wack as fuck but who thougt ja rule was gonna make or break this movie? should have known better people. it was tight with or without him

Originally posted by atc:

I actually went with a buncha car kids in my town (where I live, we're big on cars). I thought the movie and the CGI shit was pretty fresh, the storyline was decent but badly put together, and the girls and the cars were fuckin butta! After the movie, you heard about 70 exhausts and 70 people talking shit. The guys I were with said shit like, "Everyone thinks now, just cause they have an import, they're fast. Rims don't make you any faster, rev as much as you want!" and also busting on how the movie portrayed that any car could have nitrous in it, like it was that easy. But I thought this flick was pretty fresh. -above.

took the words out of my mouth.. except i was about 15 car loads deep with the car club i was with,, a lot of people were getting gay in the parking lot,, then we went to our local quarter mile and set people straight,, good times. yeah too much nos in the movie.

ha! i just saw that movie and after i hopped in my friends buggy...all these guys and girls were feel the fast and furious...talk about the effects on people from watchin a movie...now i believe tv violence is the cuase of easy murder...

good movie though...

Originally posted by RippinYourFlesh:

Originally posted by atc:

took the words out of my mouth.. except i was about 15 car loads deep with the car club i was with,, a lot of people were getting gay in the parking lot,, then we went to our local quarter mile and set people straight,, good times. yeah too much nos in the movie.

haha you better be jokin man. "your people"? what were you driving? Ford Pickups with swastika decals? or Impalas with latino jesus stickers? haha you wacky bastard.

• 4 years later...

Archived