Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fast and the furious 2..........

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, May 28, 2002.

1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

this movie is set to start filming in september, but Vin Diesel backed out of the project so the movie will now be centered around Paul Walkers character Brian Splilner, it is gonna also involve motorcycles boats and gonna have a hellicopter chase scene, I personally think Vin Diesel needs to be in it but we'll see....;)

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

You need to get a life, man.........

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I personaly dont think it should get made.

" What Script? We've got fast cars! "

4. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i'm at work 9-5 nothing better to do than surf the net, i will not touch my fucking computer at home.... i get paid to do this, so its not too bad, did i mention i get paid damn well too. :D

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I thought the first one sucked. The only thing cool about it was the cars. Vin Diesel wanted JimCarrey trype money like 25 million. So the studio wouldn't pay it. At least I won't have to hear hoodrats going off about how "fucking gorgeous Vin is".

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

the girls were pretty fine!

Bring them back in an excercise video and I'll be happy!

[​IMG]

7. trickone

trickone New Jack

it won't be as good with out vin disel

8. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

[

http://www.thefastandthefurious.net/res/images/brewster.jpg'>[img]http://www.thefastandthefurious.net/res/images/fastandfurious-rodriguez.jpg'>

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

9. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

" dude if we have some latino hoochies and some pimped out fast cars and maybe some big built jock the movie will sell itself " <this is where i would insert my penis into their eye socket>

why don't you watch a REAL movie like "the 7th seal".

10. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

why don't you watch a REAL movie like "the 7th seal".

or a REAL REAL movie like "SCAREFACE" mang!

11. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

YOU FAG!!
    And off to the homosexual undertones thread.

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

or a really well written and acted movie like WIT

13. skum lord

skum lord Junior Member

as good heh...

the only car i liked was the one vin drove during the chase at the end of the movie.

14. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

movies that you should see before you start talking about good movies again. (because you are ovbiously ignorant on the subject)
    buffalo '66
    pink flamingos
    amelie
    fight club
    pi
    requiem for a dream (the european version)

there is more but that will do for now.

15. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

http://www.thefastandthefurious.net/res/images/fastandfurious-rodriguez.jpg'>

cause i'm a no limit soulja
    at ease salute
    pass me tha DOSIA!