fashionably late.....

boogie hands

one thing i have to thank 12oz for is the ability to make me fashionably late. i should be in the shower getting ready to meet friends but instead im sitting here typing up this dumb ass thread. meanwhile, across town, people are going "where is boogie hands? he said he would show up around 8:30". im guessing this trip to 12oz will make me at least 15 minutes late which is great. by then the suspense will build, ill pop into the room and all the cute ladies will jump on me at once.....

fucking awesome.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

now well aren't you the gift to humanity

edit: i show up fashionably late all the time.

however think of this scenerio:

if you show somewhere on the dot, the party (or whatever it may be..gather-

ing if you will) the shindig hasn't started. so to get there late is in your favor

because everything will have beens started. but if everybody else thinks of

this, then everybody is going to be late. so, now you have to show up even

later than orignally inteded. but the thing is, this can go on and on, so i

guess there just shouldn't be a get together at all.

I hate it when people are late, or don't show up at all.

A few minutes is alright, but some other late times that people have been for me is just fucking ridiculous.

And when they don't show up and you leave and when you talk to them they are like "Where the fuck we're you that day" When I'm the one who should be givin them a smack accross the face.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by hopeizm@Mar 31 2005, 09:58 AM

There is fashionably late, then there is fucking taking the piss late - women are all taught this from birth

hahaha, so true.

people who are later than 20mins dont tend to find me waiting anymore.

let me point out that discretion must be used when being "fashionably late" (which doesnt really work anyway because your friends know your an asshole and were probably just taking a dump or playing FIFA)....this is only acceptable when meeting 5 or more people and only then if the people are not waiting for you in order to go somewhere else OR if you are going to a party (and this can sometimes backfire so use caution). as far as dates go, meetings or intimate gatherings i try to be as punctual as possible....if not it ceases to be novel and your just a dick.

i have been 'on time' for work (literally) 4 times in the past 12 months.

the only thing i'm ever on time for is flights. i used to miss them so much that it started getting prohibitively expensive for me to travel. i learned my lesson.

i was once late to see the dali lama. he didn't mind though. he just smiled like a little kid.