Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fashionably late.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Mar 30, 2005.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

one thing i have to thank 12oz for is the ability to make me fashionably late. i should be in the shower getting ready to meet friends but instead im sitting here typing up this dumb ass thread. meanwhile, across town, people are going "where is boogie hands? he said he would show up around 8:30". im guessing this trip to 12oz will make me at least 15 minutes late which is great. by then the suspense will build, ill pop into the room and all the cute ladies will jump on me at once.....

fucking awesome.....

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

im joking but still, being fashionably late is the way to live. discuss if you would like.....

3. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

i hate when people are late...If you say you're gonna be thjere at a certain time be there at that time.. :hatred:

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

late? nah kid, the new shit is to just not turn up at all. stay home, dye your hair black while listening to nick cave and ehrryone'll be swingin from yo nut sack

5. Cory Feldman

Cory Feldman Senior Member

people are lucky i show up at all if i say im gonna be somewhere. late is the only way to show up.

6. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

now well aren't you the gift to humanity

edit: i show up fashionably late all the time.

however think of this scenerio:
    if you show somewhere on the dot, the party (or whatever it may be..gather-
    ing if you will) the shindig hasn't started. so to get there late is in your favor
    because everything will have beens started. but if everybody else thinks of
    this, then everybody is going to be late. so, now you have to show up even
    later than orignally inteded. but the thing is, this can go on and on, so i
    guess there just shouldn't be a get together at all.

7. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

im late to all my first classes of the day because of this fucking website.

it's pretty ridiculous how much time i spend on here.

8. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

i hate when people tell me theyre gonna meet me somewhere, and are super late. Pisses me off..

9. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

I am constantly 10 minutes late for everything. However, I always show up on time to the dentist. You don't want to piss someone off before they go into your mouth with sharp metal objects.

10. emergin_graffer

emergin_graffer Junior Member

^^ haha seriously..i hate goin there. they always pretend to slip with the poking thing and get you in the gums...but anyways yea im always late to first period. my teacher was failing me just because of that...

11. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

I am very punctual.
    In fact, I piss myself off when i'm running late.

12. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

best name ever if you're serious.

13. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I'm late, I'm early, it all depends. If one of my friends just didn't show up at all when they were supposed to without explanation, well good bye friend.

14. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

If a time is specified, i try to make it there at that time. If its something like a party or i tell someone I'll come over in a bit, i feel no qualms taking my sweet sweet time.

15. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

i fucking hate people that show up late. especially girls and my close friends or family. i hope they die after they fuck around like that.