FASHION TRENDS YOU CAN'T STAND

LaCosaNostra

i fucking hate von dutch....here's an exceprt from the KnightBats thread.....

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

IF ANY FELLOW KNIGHTBATS ROCK ANY OF THIS SHIT, I WILL PERSONALLY BEAT YOU DOWN

http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/v163/plot1rock/25-gwen-inside.jpg'>

me: i hate von dutch

me: do you hate von dutch

friend: yes

me: good

friend: actually

me: i fucking want to stab every homo- erotic bitch made sucka that wears that shit

friend: i don't really know what it is besides a copmany

me: thats all it is

me: a shitty fashion company

me: and they suck

edit:spelling

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate fucking t-shirts man. And those things...what are they...damn..oh yeah, pants. What the fuck, and get rid of those hats too man, I mean come on, you're not fooling anyone.

I like how vintage shirts look, so I'm going to wear them. I also like Sauconys. And glasses.

People wear clothes that they enjoy wearing, get over it.

If you want to start a thread complaining about the people who follow trends despite their true likes and dislikes, fuckin' go for it...but don't hate on the clothes.

just so you know, Von Dutch was a pinstriper, he basically started that shit and people that wear that shit are completely retarded. No one seems to know what it is but they buy it cuz their hats cost a lot of money. Von Dutch was a racist, he was openly anti- semetic and he hated black people, and shitloads of blacks wear that shit, and its hilarious. Pinstriping is ill, if you look at some of the shit pinstripers do... goddamn, those lines are so fucking clean and a lot of its freehand, check it out. But yeah Von Dutch is a joke and I would guess 95% of the people that wear it, dont know what the hell it is.

whats wrong with tats? i understand tribal and chinese characters are played out, but not all tats. But opinions are like assholes...I love tats. Got a few myself, and plan on getting some more...I don't have any tribal or any chinese, just shit either Ive drawn or my tat artist has drawn Shane Munce check his site, he's talented. Im sure some of you will say he's sick in the head though, but he's a cool cat.

Pink is the shit, and always has been...it's just trendy now, so I'll wait till it goes out of style. Ripped jeans I agree, stupid. Trucker hats used to be cool, in the mid 80's. Von Dutch, yes stupid fuckin hats for $45. And I agree with nobody really knows who Von Dutch was. Also to add to the list...rockin blazers with fake vintage t's. Blazers are cool and all sometimes, but not all the time, and you don't got to be rocking tight ass brown pants with old school roos or all stars with a blazer...we get it, you think you are an artist. Lookin the part is not being the part. And finally, chicks in their fuckin 80's throwback tootoo skirts. Gay as fuck, just wear a shirt sleeve around your waist instead, either way Im lookin up that shit when you go up stairs.

tattoo's--

i have a band around my arm that is puzzle pieces.. one is missing, my ex girlfriend has one puzzle piece tattooed on her arm.. go ahead and put 2 and 2 together.

I also have a barcode going up my arm that (if scanned.. im not sure if it would work either but) says "jessica" .. also my ex girlfriend.

before the questions arive... we aren't kicking ourselves for getting these tattoos, we did them after we broke up, more as a symbol of how our love for each other will last forever. I like to make up stories about them though.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

tattoo's--

i have a band around my arm that is puzzle pieces.. one is missing, my ex girlfriend has one puzzle piece tattooed on her arm.. go ahead and put 2 and 2 together.

I also have a barcode going up my arm that (if scanned.. im not sure if it would work either but) says "jessica" .. also my ex girlfriend.

before the questions arive... we aren't kicking ourselves for getting these tattoos, we did them after we broke up, more as a symbol of how our love for each other will last forever. I like to make up stories about them though.

WE KNOW YOURE LYING.

1. FAT PEOPLE. man i HATE fat people. if you are a fatty and i meet you I WILL KILL YOU DEAD YA HEARD. YOU are the reason american clothes suck. it's ALL your FAULT. DIEDIEDEIDEIDIEIDEIDIEDIIEDIEIDIDDIEIddaidaisdasediouqwase;c

2. the gap. they need to just rename it "THE FAT."

3. armani exchange.

4. you and your life

5. graffiti

6. hip hop

7. and pretty much anything that the ghetto babies in this town rock.