Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fascism

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JohnnyHorton, Apr 22, 2002.

1. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

If I'm correct France recently elected a fascist dictator into power ... world war 3 ?
    everyone knows fascists love war...
    I saw the news in class today and this guy has allready publicly announced his distaste for jews and immigrants slating them as the cause of high crime rates ... could spell some trouble here

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

dont worry..
    It's only the French.
    And their real problem is with the Arabs (Algeria)
    so them and the Grand O'l USA should get along just fine!

3. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

we have bush jr. as are president an your worried about FRANCE starting a war?

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Remember when Austria did that? Didn't last long....

What could France possibly do??

5. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

6. platapie

platapie Guest

viva fidel. there was a thread hear abotu a month or so ago where they took a transcript from a fidel speech. he had some good points.

7. JohnnyHorton

my bad, Ouevre or whatever his name is has one more election to win before he's in power

its not that i'm worried, i'm just sayin fascism anywhere is basically a bad idea

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^ very true!

But it's a necesary evil in our political landscape today.
    And even if the extreme-right beats the rightand gets in power,
    it's not like they're calling off all future elections.

Ou est votre Code Napoleonic maitenant?

9. NATO

NATO Guest

yeah sounds worrying about Le Pen. But he has not got into power he is just leading in the first round of voting. Italy, Austria, Portugal, Denmark and Holland all have far right politicians with alot of influence.

10. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

low turnout is the key. Le Pen has a hard core following who vote in large numbers...like any far right nuts. When you toss in a disaffected majority of voters who see no choices they like, and decide to not bother voting, this is what you get. Hopefully this will remind people of the need to vote, and moblize large numbers at the poll to make sure le pen wont get any further (not that its likely anyways)

11. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

^ i give that an amen.

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

France in a war. Please. Don't worry they'll surender and it'll be over by faster than a 3 day weekend in Vegas.

13. JohnnyHorton

Yeah, I'm sayin though, the war they COULD cause isn't the problem....

the bullshit going on inside the country is the problem! he's antisemitist... which means that all these french kids are going to grow up like the hitler youth did, hating jews and thinking the french are the master race...
    the french the master race? please :rolleyes:

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

oh come on, they lasted about five minutes against the germans.

maybe theyll bring back the maginot(sp?) line.......

15. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i'm listening to modest mouse "never ending math equation" and it is a good song.