FARTING

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

imagine fartin all day and then having your pants unzipped by some girl.. all she wants to do is give you a blowjob, but when your pants opens up.. that smell is still in there.

Guest willy.wonka

you guys seen that show "motor mouth" on vh1.. there is this guy that starts rubbin his balls and then smells that shit. pushing his fingers to his nose.

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Mar 6 2005, 10:26 PM

imagine fartin all day and then having your pants unzipped by some girl.. all she wants to do is give you a blowjob, but when your pants opens up.. that smell is still in there.

yeah ive thought about that....its not a good feeling...

if had to actually get out of the shower to handle business

on the toilet(soking wet)..thats a weird feeling...then you get back in the shower...that also is a bad smell...

damn, why am i talking about this???

why did i make this thread?? :spent:

How about this one:

Holding in farts on an airplane and getting to the point where you have to slowly release the fart 2% - 5% at a time over a long span, and depending on how many people are within the radius of terror. But sometimes I question my judgment on the strength of the odor, and wonder if they can smell the small ones, and I'm just prolonging the suffering of the people around me by subjecting them to one fart every few minutes.

I had about 8 hours of contained airplane farts in me and I had to go back to the plane can just to sit on the toilet and fart.

It felt like there was a lung up ass.

Originally posted by Æ°@Mar 6 2005, 08:25 PM

How about this one:

Holding in farts on an airplane and getting to the point where you have to slowly release the fart 2% - 5% at a time over a long span, and depending on how many people are within the radius of terror. But sometimes I question my judgment on the strength of the odor, and wonder if they can smell the small ones, and I'm just prolonging the suffering of the people around me by subjecting them to one fart every few minutes.

I had about 8 hours of contained airplane farts in me and I had to go back to the plane can just to sit on the toilet and fart.

It felt like there was a lung up ass.

fuck that. when you';re on the plane the engine is so loud and the chairs are so padded you can just let them rip.. no problems

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft+Mar 6 2005, 07:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pfffffffffft - Mar 6 2005, 07:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>gosh it smells so much worse.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-willy.wonka@Mar 6 2005, 07:16 PM

i try not to.. i hate taking shits after showering.. so i try to get everything done before hopping in.

HAHAHAHA RIGHT ON , ME TOO. I JUST CANT REASON WASHIN MY ASS AND THEN SHITTING IT BACK UP RIGHT AFTER . :haha:

I was standing outside the shower in an old apartment brushing my teeth, still hadn't put any clothes or a towel on. I felt a big fart coming on so I let it rip, and it was loud as fuck, but it came with a bonus prize of this little quarter sized piece of shit that landed on a cloth curtain 3 feet away and dripped down it.

It was fucking awesome.

You want to know what else is weird?

When you're sitting down with your legs really close together and you let one go but your asscheeks are too tight to let it out normally so the fart goes with it's intestinal fortitude and rushs up between your balls and your thigh, gently vibrating your balls and and puckering your butthole with curiousity. That's a weird one.

Speaking of farting while bathing... I remember the first time I heard someone called a 'gorp', only to find out it's what you call someone who eats their own fart bubbles in the bathrub... that day was better than belated birthday presents on christmas.

Originally posted by GnomeToys@Mar 7 2005, 11:00 AM

I was standing outside the shower in an old apartment brushing my teeth, still hadn't put any clothes or a towel on. I felt a big fart coming on so I let it rip, and it was loud as fuck, but it came with a bonus prize of this little quarter sized piece of shit that landed on a cloth curtain 3 feet away and dripped down it.

It was fucking awesome.

hahahahahahahahahaha! I nearly fell of my seat laughing when i read this

Didn't PMB make his girlfriend throwup one time? I seem to remember him posting a thread about that. Well I've got a similar story, it happened this morning actually.... I've had this gas for the past day or so, it's really bad... well she insisted on me taking a shower with her earlier, by saying, "You never take a shower with me..."

So in the shower, she has this tile encloser with one of those glass doors... the ceiling is tile too. so it's all enclosed... anyhow, I farted it was pretty bad... I was laughing. She threw up, she was all holding her nose and her eyes were watering. I feel a sense of accomplishment today, I think I did good.

try this experiment...

wait till you get out of the shower to fart...

before you towel your ass off sit on your sink counter if you have one...

and then let it rip. not only are you getting a better noise, but you get to see the blast pattern where the counter's dry.

pffft, you remember that conversation we had in which you told me about how you like to pee on our girlfriend in the shower? well, a couple weeks ago, i told my ex broad i used to piss on her all the time and she never knew. bahaha. she was so mad. i dont know if it was the fact that she probably never thought she had been urinated on before? or the fact that i told about 40 strangers at a party at once that yes, that girl over there, see her? lisa? yes, lisa...cute huh? well yeah, i used to pee on her in all the time when we went out. bahahahaha....scumbag. Zing.