Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FARTING

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pfffffffffft, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

gosh it smells so much worse.

2. KRON KING

KRON KING Member

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i try not to.. i hate taking shits after showering.. so i try to get everything done before hopping in.

4. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 Member

I laugh at my own farts when I am by myself. What does that say about me?

"Gas in my Pants heh heh"

5. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

yeah.. that's bad thing, well if your by yourself you can kind of laugh about it...I know I do

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

imagine fartin all day and then having your pants unzipped by some girl.. all she wants to do is give you a blowjob, but when your pants opens up.. that smell is still in there.

7. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 Member

the girls at work love me, when I have been at the bar the night before.

Dead Guy ale makes me smell like....uggghhhh

Gas in My Pants heh heh

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

you guys seen that show "motor mouth" on vh1.. there is this guy that starts rubbin his balls and then smells that shit. pushing his fingers to his nose.

9. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

yeah ive thought about that....its not a good feeling...

if had to actually get out of the shower to handle business
    on the toilet(soking wet)..thats a weird feeling...then you get back in the shower...that also is a bad smell...

damn, why am i talking about this???
    why did i make this thread?? :spent:

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

you have a thing for poop

11. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

How about this one:

Holding in farts on an airplane and getting to the point where you have to slowly release the fart 2% - 5% at a time over a long span, and depending on how many people are within the radius of terror. But sometimes I question my judgment on the strength of the odor, and wonder if they can smell the small ones, and I'm just prolonging the suffering of the people around me by subjecting them to one fart every few minutes.

I had about 8 hours of contained airplane farts in me and I had to go back to the plane can just to sit on the toilet and fart.

It felt like there was a lung up ass.

12. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA! i know what you mean, you couldent have worded it better! :king:

13. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

sometimes in-shower farts can induce vomiting in the female gender.

or so ive heard.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahahaha.....best thread ever.

15. Kreature

Kreature Member

Haha who was that? Now that was a funny thread...