farewell everybody.......peace and love

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

give us free!!!

i think im going through what bojangles went through...my computer has gone haywire on me.....so i will take this time to bid you farewell and im not gonna try to make it a vigorous effort to try to be on here....

goodbye my precious nightowls,my homicidal harmless ninjas,

my turban rockin cone headed friends,bible thumpers,racists jokers,

intelligent brainiacs,no good lazy bumbs,hot babes of 12oz that make willy go wonka,poor hopeless nerds that will never be cool,

grunge type people that like the darkness,frieght killers,wall huggers,graf writing idiots,you stupid people that dont write a damn thing!

i will miss you all.

:huh?:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

oh hey...i dont know what wrong with it..it just froze

but we took our computer apart and we took our old computer and tried to take something out of there and stick it into our shitty DEL,but the piece we needed is missing...so it might be a while....but we're working on it as i type...im learning....im learning....

listening to some sanfran gangbang music fixin our computer with a guy who used to be gay...now he gets all the chicks.im on a shitty labtop that turns on when it wants to....that or my brother has a secret turn-on switch that i dont know about....

thanks for askin about my problem..the insides of a computer are so cool.

Guest NoamChomsky

To quote Hunter S. Thompson Wonka is"a high powered mutant not meant for mass production,too weird to live and too rare to die."The ninjas will tip a 40 izzle for you

tonight.

Sincerely,Avram Noam Chomsky

Cambridge,Mass

Re: oh hey...i dont know what wrong with it..it just froze

Originally posted by willy.wonka

my brother has a secret turn-on switch that i dont know about....

i think you really know about the 'switch'. i think you can turn him on if you keep 'poking' at his 'buttons'.

Archived