FANTASTIC MAX? WOMEN IN PRISON?

niseNSF

after i read the hilarious post about hey dude all the funny ass cable shows from growing up, i thought id try and see what non-cable shows people remeber....i never had cable for mad long, and so i have a whole different memory of funny shows...see if you can help me out....

1. FANTASTIC MAX - funny ass cartoon most natable for max exclaiming "DOITY DIAPERS!!" when there was trouble.

2. WOMEN IN PRISON - before FOX became the "fourth" network with the success of the simppsons and in living color, it was a REALLLY bad channel...with shows like this, a sitcom about, well, women in prison. but awesome.

3. BOYS WILL BE BOYS - same as above....this show ran back to back w/ women in prison. similiarly bad but funny...very 'married with children-ish'.

4. PARKER LEWIS - awesome fox show....notably, KUBIAK, the lovable bully, who saved his career by going on ER, now the lovable bully nurses aid.

5. MY SECRET IDENTITY - the fat kid from stand by me, in his career 'adolescence' before he was all the way skinny and in big movies like jerry mcguire....this awesomely bad tv show featured this kid who could fly but need to use hairspray or spraypaint cans to control his flight....awesome.

6. ?????? - cant remember the name of this show, but was like my secret identity, but had a girl who could stop time by touching her finger tips together....also, her dad lived in a crystal diamond box they kept on the coffe table. phat.

7. SMALL WONDER little bitchy robot girl. little pansy boy. discuss.

8. FRIDAY THE 13TH awesome scary show about these two kids and an old guy who ran an antique shop, and everything in the shop is cursed and haunted...they have to hunt down all the shit that got sold to people and always ends up killing them all scary and shit.

9. AMAZING STORIES some spielberg type show that was always crazy cool or scary...i remeber one episode where this dude ALWAYS saw this scary figure in reflections standing behind him...and it drives him crazy...and like he trie to get everything reflective out of his life, like mirrors, then windows, then shiny things, anything...and finally, you think hes gonna be alright and get sane again, and he goes to kiss his girl, and you see the guy in the glassiness of her eyes...and the dude jumps out the window...crazy good show.

9. V awesome show about aliens that my mom wouldnt let me watch because it made me cry once. i was 7.

10. MASK awesome cartoon. if you donnt knwo, you aint down. not to be confused with creepy cher movie.

11. SLEDGEHAMMER funny as shit sitcom that was like an 'airplane/nakedgun" type movie...this show was so off the hook...i would pay to see repeats of it.

12. GREAT AMERICAN HERO awesome show...i think MOVER looks like the dude. lol.

13. AIRWOLF --nightrider of the skies....best themesong music ever.

14.GUMMYBEARS - bouncing here and there and everywhere. what, that shit was fat, dont front.

eh...this is enough for now....any one else not blessed enough to ahve cable growing up, add some more i missed and/or comment on these if you know 'em.

peace.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

i miss parker lewis can't lose. i used to tape that shit all the time and watch it repeatedly.

"Would you like to swing on a star, carry moonbeams home in a jar, and be better off than you are...or would you like to live on earth?"

gummy bears is still on the Disney Channel. good shit.

also there was that Sports cartoon and the Wrestling one on Saturday morning. That was awesome...Hulk Hogan had his own cool car...and Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Superfly Jimmy Snukka, and Junkyard Dog were in it too...can't mess with Superfly.

on odd days...I'll get the AirWolf theme song stuck in my head...dun duh duh duh dun...*humming it because there's is no inherent musical value for "duh"

later on in my life came other great shows...Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, and Tale Spin. I loved all of those with a passion.

there was this show in the early nineties...Paradise something...I remember cause I would watch every show that had anything to do with Hawaii and laugh at all the fake accents. Even if they got locals to act...they pushed it so hard. It was about a high school on Maui I think...a young Jennifer Love Hewitt was in it.

brainstorm.

pilau hands:

yeah, lol, that show was called "byrds of paradise" about the byrd family...jenn love hewiit (the orig j.lo!) was on it, and so was that dude from austin powers, the kid scott....and the dad was the dude from 30something....weak ass show, but lots of l.love

okay Ive been trying to remember number six literally for years..thanks..

but hey..if anyone can tell me what gooos girlfriends name on gumby was..ill love you forever.

.remember there was gumby pokey prickle goo..and goos girl friend..with the yellow hair..and she was a blue worm thing..this has been killing me....whats her name....

Archived