|->Fantabulastical::..

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks for the positive feedback.

just for the sake of painting, im about to build a wall in my back yard about like 12ft by 14ft to paint when i want, rather than having to go about like 20 miles to hit walls and like 40 to hit decent fr8s.

Ill get some flix developed, and paint a little more.

it sucks, we finally get good weather, and then i get a job.

well at least i can pay for gas and paint now.

thanks again.

peace.

œd.

Guest mobshitbitch

Jesus fucking christ.. i cant believe your getting props. Your setches are less than weak. You have no lettering skill, and you obviously are trying to hide your sorry excuse for letters under all that gay shit of yours..( oh wait, under all that gay shit that you bit.. ) your painting skills suck, and im sure you dont bomb..

and you handstyle is unbelievably ugly..

ahh, constructive criticism.

its all good, fuck you and your bullshit ass opinion.

lemme ask.

who am i biting?

im sorry i posted the link up for your cock sucking ass to come and create an account at 12oz just to bash somebody that could show you up.

i dont see you posting flix up bitch, I dont see your name covering any cities.

from the sound of your name, your either a played out mob901 kid or a poor little bitch that wanted to be in mob901 but couldnt skate.

so suck a fat nut and go whine to your momma about it.

fuckin cuntrag.

props to those that dont hate.

FUCK THE HATERS

FUCK THE HATERS

FUCK THE HATERS

FUCK THE HATERS

FUCK THE HATERS

Guest mobshitbitch

yeah, im sure you feel good gettting props from these internet toys, but in reality, that aint shit.. i know who the writers on this forum are, and trust me, none of them were the ones giving you props..keep that ugly ass style in your suburbain town please...

sincerly MOB SHIT BITCH

Guest oilcanloyd
Originally posted by mobshitbitch

yeah, im sure you feel good gettting props from these internet toys, but in reality, that aint shit.. i know who the writers on this forum are, and trust me, none of them were the ones giving you props..keep that ugly ass style in your suburbain town please...

sincerly MOB SHIT BITCH

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

sincerly,oil can loyd

Guest mobshitbitch

Fantas gangsta...sorry this is actualy Toy1rs post..number one, i dont need to drop my name on here just to get cheap fame...SUCKA FREE....MOBSTERSHITBITCH

thats the bitch way out.

obviously some subliminal thought of fame has influenced you to continue bashing someone else for you own well being (in the graff game).

so by continueing this, its really your own way to talk shit and gain fame and not have to post your shit up and get bashed by other fag bitches.

so as i said before, suck a fat nut and go whine to your momma about it.

fuckstick.

• 1 month later...

Archived