Famous people who have done graffiti?

fatlaces

Im just interested to see if anybody knows of any famous people who have done graffiti.(i dont mean seen and twist) i mean people who may have dabbled in graf and gone on to do other things like become super dj's or famous actors or something like that.

i know krs one and the artifacts but does anybody know any others?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im pretty sure the band 'fun lovin criminals' were also writers. i read it in an article once. and they even had a song called 'bombin the L'

On the hip hop side of things Qwel from Typical cats wrote/writes as well as one of the dilated peoples could be iri or ev not sure as well as Task Force from the UK.

the punk band called Ten Foot Pole writes to this day. they are still underground so tey can still walk the streets and bomb. they have a song called "my Wall" its fcking cool you should check it out!:king:

Originally posted by RaiD

the punk band called Ten Foot Pole writes to this day. they are still underground so tey can still walk the streets and bomb. they have a song called "my Wall" its fcking cool you should check it out!:king:

ten foot pole is the shit there are many other hardcore and punk bands that write just none are yet famous... I also heard alex trebec from jepordy wrote back in the day, him and yanni teamed up in the late 60's early 70's to invent hip hop and graffitti them selfs... That was before jepordy, and all yanni's cds

Guest CROME12DVS

fat joe still writes somtimes CRACK remember!!! hes tats cru and ts

also slim shady i think and ummm my boss at my old job says he used to write talkin some double dd lay ups or some crazy shit. frankie cuttlas taged a little dowop????,and that kid from vacant lot.

:cool:

Guest --zeSto--

"When I wrote graffiti my name was Slop" - one o' tha' Beatie Boys.

Goldie (metalheadz uk) wrote Goldie and was in Spraycan Art.

as per the shapeshifters... Bleek cbs is a member

and please dont list rappers..ok?

saying "I think KRS-ONE used to write" is just plain retarded.

gorillaz are a bunch of musicians working under apeudonym or some shit like that. theres the guy from blur, del and the guy who does the tankgirl comic did the cartoons. i think???

regarding krsone being a writer is this not true? was he just talking a lot of shit in his interviews?

Originally posted by fatlaces

gorillaz are a bunch of musicians working under apeudonym or some shit like that. theres the guy from blur, del and the guy who does the tankgirl comic did the cartoons. i think???

regarding krsone being a writer is this not true? was he just talking a lot of shit in his interviews?

Article from WYWS right? I think that's where I read it too.

In one of the bigtimemagazines theres an article about Black Eyes Peas writing. While they were on tour they "alledgedly" wrote/ did a little throwie on the side of a dumpster. They even had a picture of the "alledged" dumpster. They said they got bored on tour with KRS or some other people so they just went to the store grabbed a few cans and "alledgedly" did their thing.

By the way does anyone have the Big Time Magazine EastSide issue? Wondering how that shit was? They sold out of back issues? Anyone know of any place to get that one?

Archived