Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FAMILY

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by just, Jun 2, 2002.

1. just

just New Jack

me and my mom were sitting eating dinner at this resturant and i was eating the cherries out of my drink... and my sister passes me her cherry and is like "i dont like these" (shes about 6)... then my mom starts telling me this story about why i like cherries so dayum much... she said when i was like about a couple of months or so, before i could even talk, my dad would take me to some bar with him in cali, sit me at the bar right next to him, and have the bar tender feed me cherry after cherry. she told me one day my dad brought my mom and was like just sit and watch her... i would sit there, the bartender would give me a cherry, i would eat it off the stem, put the stem down and wait patiently for another one.... wtf? then my mom orders a bloody mary, and i ask her for a sip and i suddenly get this flashback of me sitting at a bar when i was about 6 drinking my shirly temple and asking my mom if i could drink some of her bloody mary, at freaking 6 years old.... and i love those dayum things i dont know why. then my mom starts telling me all these fucked up stories about how all her xboyfrens would give her free coke to win her over and how she used to love it...and i was like wtf? and she's like your dad used to bring huge packs of ice and coke down here in his boots and sell it to your uncle....and i was like wtf? its so fuckin fucked how fucked up my family is i cant even begin to explain, marriages, drugs, sex, kids from 10 different girlfrens/boyfrens.... i fuckin trip man.... what the fuck is goin on with my family..... when the fuck will they shape the fuck up. it fuckin shames me.... im truly sadend.

2. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

fucky fuck fuck fucko fuck

sounds pretty normal ot me bro.

as gay as shirley temples are.. they're still dope. when they're actually made anyway. cheery 7-up + cherry is not a shirley temple

3. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

my dad's a flamer and in prison

and my mom married his brother

top that

4. just

just New Jack

my dad spends my child support money on sick colorado prostitutes.... i fuckin hate him.

5. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 Junior Member

ALL FAMILIES GOT THEIR PROBLEMS<NOT JUST YOURS

6. FreeDaddy

FreeDaddy Guest

Papa dont Preach.

Free Daddy

7. colour

colour Member

sorry had to do it

8. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

MY MOM HAS AN ARTIFICIAL NASAL SEPTUM. GAME OVER. I WIN. WHATS MY PRIZE?

9. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i shoved my mom into the dresser and she hurt her back, than i beat myself over the head with a bottle of hair gel out of guilt....thats about as crazy as it gets

10. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

^^i read that and thought that you had stuffed her into one of the drawers.

11. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

12. platapie

platapie Guest

seems shitty as hell. but why would you make a post about it if you were turley embaressed about it?

13. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

14. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

what the hell do you have to do to get a prosthetic septum?