FAMILY

just

me and my mom were sitting eating dinner at this resturant and i was eating the cherries out of my drink... and my sister passes me her cherry and is like "i dont like these" (shes about 6)... then my mom starts telling me this story about why i like cherries so dayum much... she said when i was like about a couple of months or so, before i could even talk, my dad would take me to some bar with him in cali, sit me at the bar right next to him, and have the bar tender feed me cherry after cherry. she told me one day my dad brought my mom and was like just sit and watch her... i would sit there, the bartender would give me a cherry, i would eat it off the stem, put the stem down and wait patiently for another one.... wtf? then my mom orders a bloody mary, and i ask her for a sip and i suddenly get this flashback of me sitting at a bar when i was about 6 drinking my shirly temple and asking my mom if i could drink some of her bloody mary, at freaking 6 years old.... and i love those dayum things i dont know why. then my mom starts telling me all these fucked up stories about how all her xboyfrens would give her free coke to win her over and how she used to love it...and i was like wtf? and she's like your dad used to bring huge packs of ice and coke down here in his boots and sell it to your uncle....and i was like wtf? its so fuckin fucked how fucked up my family is i cant even begin to explain, marriages, drugs, sex, kids from 10 different girlfrens/boyfrens.... i fuckin trip man.... what the fuck is goin on with my family..... when the fuck will they shape the fuck up. it fuckin shames me.... im truly sadend.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

i shoved my mom into the dresser and she hurt her back, than i beat myself over the head with a bottle of hair gel out of guilt....thats about as crazy as it gets

Guest platapie

seems shitty as hell. but why would you make a post about it if you were turley embaressed about it?

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

what the hell do you have to do to get a prosthetic septum?

DISGUSTING AMOUNTS OF BLOW.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

A lot of coke???

I've heard that excessive coke use burns the cartiledge out of your nasal cavities...

its true, i've seen guys that can stick 000g shit in their noses, from coke not from piercing/gauging.

i've not been fond of my family since i hit my teen years. they're not the worst or anything, but they've still messed my head up a fair amount. everybody gets shit, the main thing is that you gotta learn from what life throws at you, the years i've spent at home are going to make me the man i am later in life. i'm just trying to figure out who i am, and try not to repeat the same shit as my parents have

ahhh yes. my family is fucking awesome. 99% of my relatives can go to hell though. My moms side of the family are all alcoholic maratimers...DARTMOUTH REPRESENT!...my dads side is pretty dull...he's the black sheep of the family. excessive drug use in his 20s...undiagnosed depression since his teens....learning disorder....and he hung around with "hoodlums" since he was little. Occasionally when I'm going somewhere with him he'll point out a place from his past...stories begining like "I used to hang out with a guy who lived here..." and usually ending with "...and after he got out the second time he was shot during a botched armed robbery."

All that shit is so far in his past I cant help but laugh my ass off trying to picture him caught up in all this shit. Its nice to know that I can always talk to my dad for advice about shit like criminal background checks for new jobs...and get advice from experience. He just got a job on a canadian forces base that required a rather thorough check, and he was more than a little nervous about it all. but he "got over" so its all good.

and through that all....they still fucking hate graff. and they still flipped out when I started smoking pot. :lol:

Archived