family vocab

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:lol:

Yeah we had fecker.... which was probably a combination of fucking pecker. It became like our ultimate swearword. Probably a spin off of fugly but I'm unsure of it's origins. There was probably a few more words but I can't remember for the life of me sadly enough.

I wanted to make my own language when I was a kid but I didn't find anyone that shared my enthusiasm. My girlfriend has a secret language with one of her friends....

Nuck... My dad uses Nuck a lot.. dont ask.

My mom and i just use the basics... fuck, shit, bitch, pimpslapped, hoe, natives, spades, cracker jacks, newjacks, fence jumpers, boaters, panzies, colon cowboys, rump rider, fudge packer, honkies, jews, junkies, crackheads etc etc etc.

Originally posted by villain

My girlfriend has a secret language with one of her friends....

when I was in high school, some friends and I had a "secret" language called double dutch, but it wasn't that secret... the pattern was to insert ib before every non-silent vowel... for example:

sibecribet libanguibagibes ibare gibay=secret languages are gay

there was another that we had, I forget what it's called, but you'd insert idg before each non-silent vowel...

as far as family slang goes, I can't really think of any now...

Originally posted by bathor?

when I was in high school, some friends and I had a "secret" language called double dutch, but it wasn't that secret... the pattern was to insert ib before every non-silent vowel... for example:

sibecribet libanguibagibes ibare gibay=secret languages are gay

there was another that we had, I forget what it's called, but you'd insert idg before each non-silent vowel...

as far as family slang goes, I can't really think of any now...

I'm going to assume that you and your friends were nerds and probably hung out with the Dungeons N Dragons playing crowd. The fact that you were of high school age and still doing this only reinforces this point.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

I'm going to assume that you and your friends were nerds and probably hung out with the Dungeons N Dragons playing crowd. The fact that you were of high school age and still doing this only reinforces this point.

:idea: why yes, it seems that you've got everything figured out jackass. there couldn't possibly be any other explanation.

Originally posted by bathor?

:idea: why yes, it seems that you've got everything figured out jackass. there couldn't possibly be any other explanation.

Thanks, I know. Only the nerd groups at school always spoke in gay secret languages and had their own space outfits and other retarded shit.

Originally posted by bathoræ

Has anyone ever seen that gay show Zoom on PBS? That's how they talk on that.....

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

hahahaha, my god, look at your fucking signature, please tell me that shit is a joke.

hey, it's not like i type like that...

i ain't got the patience for that shit....

plus, it's a signature. who gives a shit?????

Don't really have made up words, but myself and the rest of my family inherited a lot of old-ass slang from grandparents... they were teenagers in this country in the 1920's and in their 20's in the 1930's, and so on... sometimes I catch myself in front of friends using these old ass slang words and they look at me like I'm crazy

"Don't dilly dally" (don't waste time)

"Put the popsicles in the ice box" (freezer)

"I gotta go shi-shi" which is Japanese for taking a piss... grandma is japanese

"soda pop"

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

she's a girl, asshole. girls do silly crap.