FAMILY GUY

BAMBOOZLED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest FearIncarn8

i have the first four seasons on dvd, i watch them exclusively. family guy got slept on hardcore, that show is way funnier than the simpsons, or at least then the simpsons is now anyway.

Originally posted by FearIncarn8

i have the first four seasons on dvd, i watch them exclusively. family guy got slept on hardcore, that show is way funnier than the simpsons, or at least then the simpsons is now anyway.

that show got slept on for sure.

does that dvd set have the episode where death goes on a date with a girl names amy?that shit was maaaaaaaaaaad funny

Best show ever.

Where's King Of Hell? Dude is a fanatic...

I barely remember why he said it, but when the African kid was on the show...

"Click, click, bloody click, pancakes!"

Stewie... pissed and hungry.

the simposns was good at one time until it became the dragged out corn filled shit that it is now....family guy wasa ll over the place with humor funny shit happened outof nowhere...the simpsons need to die already....was my fave show but i mean come on...oh yeah and fuck king of the hill...

Originally posted by sect one

oh yeah and fuck king of the hill...

Yes.

I hate how they strategically place episodes around The Simpson’s to force feed it to you. No way would I watch that show if there wasn't a Simpson's after it.

Originally posted by sect one

the simposns was good at one time until it became the dragged out corn filled shit that it is now....family guy wasa ll over the place with humor funny shit happened outof nowhere...the simpsons need to die already....was my fave show but i mean come on...oh yeah and fuck king of the hill...

true, but i still think simpsons takes the cake

anyone remeber the episode where the dog was sititng on the couch and out of no where a horse drawn carriage runs by and then bursts into flames...i was dying :lol:

classic shit.......so under appreciated

dude so so true.

my friend got the dvds and that shit was sweet. I dont know how so many people let this one go over their heads.

I was watching it at my girlfriends house the other day and both her roomate and boyfriend had never heard of it. time to get in the know.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

I DONT GOT FUCKING CARTOON NETWORK GOD DAMMIT!!!!

BUT I SEEN IT WHEN IT WAS ON FOX.....ITS A FUNNY ASS SHOW BECAUSE OF STEWIE...THAT NIGGAS THE SHIT!!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

For some stupid fucking reason, the Cartoon Network over here plays in spanish all day, then late at night it's in english... well, Family Guy lands right in the transition time, and for some reason the signal seems to get fucked up, so the sound comes out in BOTH languages at the same time, and I can't understand a damn thing. It's extremely frustrating, especially when it only seems to happen at my place; my friends say it's fine for them.

Arg.

Archived