Family Guy!!!

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

hell yeah! i think it's what they call a "summer season." sucks, but i'll take anything i can get from that show. it's the funniest show...but sometimes they're fucked up...like tonight's, "I love chasing the greased up deaf guy!"

funny...but fucked up

heres a good quote i posted in another thread from family guy, cant remember exactly but something like -

"i never buy used cars, i knew a guy who bough a car from a used car salesman once, 10 years later...BAM! herpes. "

another one i cant remember exactly -

(after lois loses the election)

"hey, hey lois, what do you call a loser that makes me breakfast? YOU! haha....but seriously, scrambled eggs with toast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*DING-DONG*

Q: "Happy Birthday! How old are YOU?"

G: "16"

Q: "18? Alllllriiiight!"

G: "MOM!"

Q: "Hey....I like where this is going!"

funny as hell. Tonites episode with death had my fucking crying from laughing so hard. "Oh, sorry, thats a picture of edward james olmos's ass"

what did everyone else thing...

I love that show!!!

Although when the new season started, they changed the intro. Little Stewey used to say "F'in cry"... meaning fucking cry. But now he says "laugh and cry"... bummed.

That episode when peter and the boy were in cometition with each other, oh my shit. So funny. When they were in the sauna room and Peter asks him what's wrong with his leg... I swear I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Peter reminds me of Hyena or Mune or whatever the hell he goes by nowadays. That Boston accent... so damn funny.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived