FAMILY GUY

El Mikinbin De Miami

At 1st a few years ago when I 1st saw it I thought, these guys are just BITING the Simpsons pretty hard. But now, after watching pretty much EVERY episode, this show is Officially way better. Waaay more edgy...

I think they and the SImpsons have some BEEF going back and fourth..

In 1 Family Guy episode, they imitated the intro of the Simpsons, but with Stewey running Homer over on a Big Wheel against the door. Then Peter comes out and and says, "Hey, who the hell is that guy?"

Bout 3 weeks later, the SImpsons strike back when somebody is looking thru a dictionary and there's a picture of Peter Griffin and under it, it says, "Plaigarismo"...and a picture of the American Dad guy with "Plaigarismo de Plaigarismo." under it...Can the best show on all of tv be a cartoon???

quagmire_3865.jpg.83068138d73dd367b6c6b342533680d5.jpg

ep_peter2.jpg.944c86564b9900174dc39c45e1f70775.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im convinced that the writers of family guy are pot heads. I mean... When I used to smoke, I know I would go off on tangents like "man it would be funny if.......hahahahahaha" Im sure they do the same thing and just put it into a cartoon. A lot of the shit in there doesnt have anything to do with anything.

copy paste what what the hell

The Simpsons" took a shot at fellow Fox cartoon "Family Guy." So that series' creator is taking a shot right back.

Seth MacFarlane said an episode of "The Simpsons" where a Homer Simpson clone was identified as "Family Guy" dad Peter Griffin was "definitely a slam."

But since the "Family Guy" team dishes out plenty of its own insults, it should be able to take some, MacFarlane told Blender magazine.

"To me, Peter is much more similar to Ralph Kramden than he is to Homer, right down to his voice," he said, referring to the character from "The Honeymooners.""That's what I see. But because `The Simpsons' and `Family Guy' are really the only two shows of their kind of television, there'll be comparisons made."

MacFarlane said he was definitely influenced by "The Simpsons."

"I mean, in its prime, it was one of the greatest comedy shows of all time," he said. "But it's not the show it was. It can't be. You can't do 16 seasons and be consistent."