Family Guy: The Movie

DETO

<span style='color:pink'>Though often rumored, Toon Zone reports that Canada.com has posted the first real confirmation that a Family Guy movie is indeed "in the works". The story points out that new episodes of the resurrected cartoon sitcom are scheduled to air next spring on Fox and that a new music CD of satirical songs, Family Guy Live In Vegas, is set for release in November.</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DETO

<span style='color:pink'> Family Guy movie is indeed "in the works"... and that a new music CD of satirical songs, Family Guy Live In Vegas, is set for release in November.</span>

Wow, so instead of just bringing it back with dignity and class, they're going to market the hell out of it, dumb it down about 8 notches, and turn it into fagfest4000....awesome.

I just want new episodes.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: Re: Family Guy: The Movie

Originally posted by Crimsøn

Wow, so instead of just bringing it back with dignity and class, they're going to market the hell out of it, dumb it down about 8 notches, and turn it into fagfest4000....awesome.

Yeah, cause you know, that's EXACTLY what happened with the South Park movie...

A Family Guy movie will rock.

Re: Re: Re: Family Guy: The Movie

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Yeah, cause you know, that's EXACTLY what happened with the South Park movie...

A Family Guy movie will rock.

South Park the movie was funny when I was 15.

..and I'm not saying that's what will happen, rather what it looks like. IE; Fox is interested in the profits of bringing Family Guy back, not the awesomeness of it.

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut

i was under the impression that they were making a new season instead of a movie. but i'm not complaining. i'm sure seth will do it rite.

yea.. thats what ive heard. fuck a movie.. id rather have another season.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Pssssssh, don't front like the South Park movie isn't funny anymore cause you've "matured". I caught it the other day after years of not seeing it and almost lost my shit when Brooke Shields gets smacked in the face. Totally forgotten about that.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Pssssssh, don't front like the South Park movie isn't funny anymore cause you've "matured". I caught it the other day after years of not seeing it and almost lost my shit when Brooke Shields gets smacked in the face. Totally forgotten about that.

"i farted once on the set of blue lagoon"..................................................................................................................................................................................................................*smack*

classic

Archived