FAME

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by japillahan+Jan 31 2005, 10:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (japillahan - Jan 31 2005, 10:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>my backside(all of it not just my ass) was on the front page of one of the newspapers

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-sneak@Jan 31 2005, 10:41 AM

i was on a mtv for 5 seconds years ago.

does that count/

yeah..everyone knows everyone..like the highschool i went to...

that doesnt make you popular..it just means its a small school...

anyways-

i did the worm at my uncles wedding in front of a bunch of people when i was like 12....

i saved a 8 year old girl from drowning in a pool a few years ago...

i went to prom with the prom queen and banged her that night my senior year...

i punched the shit out of the neighborhood bully who was bigger and older than me when i was like 14...with all the neighborhood kids around..

im famous too..shiiiit!

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Jan 31 2005, 10:50 AM

..it just means its a small school...

im not criticising your claims to fame am i? let the former outcast wierd-ass nerdboy enjoy bask in his spotlight (not really, i dont like large social gatherings too much). besides, i never said i was popular, i just said i stick out and alot of people know who i am.

and not everybody here knows each other, but it's still a damn small school.

-not popular, but famous

As I'm sure you all know I'm related to Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, not by blood

but she in the lineage. I also once saw the oscar meyer mobile, I told them of my

relation and they gave me this real unique whistle in the shape of one of their

hotdogs. I get treated like a star everywhere I go. Like this morning I was in 7-11

buying a Pepsi "big slam" the liter, (not a paid endorsement, Pepsi drop me a pm

if you'd like me ever to use your brand in a post again, there is an additional fee

if you want it in my signature) I was three cents short and I didn't want the 20 oz.

all the big stars like shaq drink the big slam and so must I as well. Before I could

start to tell the man of Mary and how after several weeks of phone calls I could

possibly fuck up his hollywood connections or at least any chance he had of acting

with M. E. M., he placed out his hand and caringly signaled to this pms356 colored

plastic penny receptacle. He must of known.

Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio movie list. (of course there is much more)

Perfect Storm, The (2000)

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991) .... Marian Dubois

Class Action (1991) .... Maggie Ward

Abyss, The (1989) .... Lindsey Brigman

Slamdance (1987) .... Helen Drood

Color of Money, The (1986) .... Carmen

"Mussolini: The Untold Story" (1985) (mini) TV Series .... Edda Mussolini-Ciano

Scarface (1983) .... Gina Montana

I didn't want to make a new thread, and I think this one is proper enough for my question.

When I'm out with other actors and hip hop stars I've over heard on several occasions them

talking about diamonds and floss. Now I'm kind of new to this whole hollywood star thing so

I don't want them to think I not down, but what is the deal? Are they talking about super

sharp floss made of diamonds or is it floss for famous people with diamonds in their teeth?

I have not yet had diamonds put in my teeth yet but sometimes I get parts of popcorn

kernels stuck in between my teeth and I think diamond floss would must likely do the job.

Well, let me know before I make a fool out of myself.

Originally posted by seeking+Jan 31 2005, 08:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Jan 31 2005, 08:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i can be connected to any celebrity you name via the kevin bacon game (and i'm in Mr. ABC's boy band, and am infact being fellated as i type this). so thurr.

[/b]

being sucked off by abc doesn't count.

there's gotta be someone you can't be connected to.....and how did you figure this out, just alot of time on your hands or random moments of thinking and then piecing it all back together?

<!--QuoteBegin-fatbastard@Jan 31 2005, 10:52 AM

I'm really big in japan..

you're fat everywhere you go, dammit.

there's that new movie coming out called 'Alone In the Dark'

with Christian Slater, Tara Reid and Steven Dorf. They should

have called the movie 'The B-Lister's Last Chance'. Fuck fame.

I'd rather be respected by few than known by many.