Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fame

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by taper, Dec 11, 2001.

1. taper

taper Elite Member

if thre are any well known freight heads on here i just wanted to know is it flattering to hear people talking about your shit or seeing it on sites? does it give you a sense of accomplishment? just wondeing.because thats the name of the game grafitti fame.....;)

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont care that i dont get spotted, i have flicks. but id like to know when exactly my freights will be stopped on their ever steady course that leads them directly into the ocean after i pant them.

3. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

fame brings problems though like jealousy

4. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

and a big head....what?

5. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

im far from a wellknown writer, but i know a well known writer and homies pretty humble about his crown. he dosent really take fliks and talk shit...uh i guess like i do.:rolleyes:

6. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i'm almost positive that i know who you are railfan and from a personal point of view i think you're very modest. i guess all i can say is rock on with your bad self...

i myself am not famous at all. i do get spotted from time to time and it is a nice feeling but i am by no means a thoroughbred like some of the people that get airplay alot. more power to them.

7. snafuno

snafuno Guest

i myself am not famous at all. i do get spotted from time to time and it is a nice fe

I feel the same way....I rarely get spotted, but when I do it definately is a good feeling. I am by no mean the best writer or cose to it, but i put alot of effort and heart into what I do. I always lke to hear feedback and see what peoples opions are??? Its always good to know if you are improving or advancing when people give you a shout..

8. chester copperpot

chester copperpot Junior Member

the people i see getting a lot of mention on here are far from the people i've seen up the most/best over the years.

9. mothrasmomma

mothrasmomma Guest

are you painting cus you already ill, or you need some one to tell you that by their wack ass examples your good? fuck what anyone thinks. if you painting for self , who cares, cus thosse seeing your shit are probably waalkin the yards with moms instead of painting..

10. taper

taper Elite Member

that last post made no sense at all to me.

11. istepdincrap

istepdincrap Guest

i have been painting fr8s since 97(not long at all) and i am very unheard of..it's nice when people spot your stuff or you see it in a mag but i just like to paint fr8s, it's different every time!

12. bigdork

bigdork Guest

it nice to get regonized, especially when you put in so much work, the main reason why i like seeing my stuff on the net or in a mag, is because 80% of the time i dont have a flick of it or let alone even remember painting it, so it becomes a treasure hunt and is the main reson why i dont flick most of my stuff, its awesome to just to let the universe take control. so i guess it nice, but it all boils down to the feeling, the experiences, the friendships, the justifying of your existance, and the pure fun and love for the railroad earth!!!

13. why me

why me Member

shit i love when fools say they see my shit in other places.it lets me know if toys dissed me or if the rail road buffed or fucked with my shit.

14. Jan Ulrich

Jan Ulrich Guest

?

graffiti is nothing more than ghetto fame. as soon as you stop producing your status starts to diminish rapidly, and within a year or two you're completely forgotten. graffiti fame lasts only the moment.

boobs.

15. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

this is how japanese hardcore bands write their lyrics...dude, you make no sense!