FALL OUT BOY VS. NIRVANA

Suicide Bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have never liked kurts guitar work or his lyrics. although he had a very high influence on a lot of grunge bands, i still prefer fall out boys crafty pop hooks and catchy emo lyrics. I cant compare them based on talent, but i much prefer fall out boy. dave grohl is a different topic though, hes a great all around musican on any instrument he plays: drums, guitar, bass, vocals, plus hes doing amazingly well in the foo fighters with sunny day real estates ex bassist nate mendal, a fantastic bass player. Sunny day being one of my all time favorite bands, its great that mendel and grohl can work together, especially with daves song writing skills.

i go with fall out boy.

UGHHH...

ok. Fallout Boy. created as a joke band to get indie rock girls. the guitarist and the bassist were in an AMAZING AMAZING band prior to fallout boy. they were are all decent or good chicago hardcore bands before fallout boy. they cant play their instruments in fall out boy. a friend of my friend recorded their album and had to play the guitar for them on a bunch of their tracks and drums on a few. they are not a good band if you have seen them live its obvious. all in all this band should not be considered as good ever. its a joke. that ended up blowing up and making them money. ill get the info on the previous bands they were in and you can check out what these guys are actually capable of. because fall out boy sucks.

no problem.

i just think that its rediculous that it made it as far as it did. and the fact that they couldnt play their own instruments for their own album. once Aids Is A Myth comes around these parts he'll break it down for you. since hes closely tied in to the loop of these such things.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Aug 16 2005, 08:28 PM

The suckiest bunch of suck that ever sucked, how is this even an arguement? I can't begin to think about how shitty your friend's taste in music must be or else my head will explode. And shame on you for humoring him. And wasting my time with this ridiculousness.

if im wasting ur time why do u keap coming back to this thread? and i dont know maybe hes on crack or maybe hes just a gay emo kid... only god knows...

Wow... well... i am 14 BUT i like nirvana alot so... suck a dick... ALSO my shittie city doesnt even have a hot topic! HA!... lol... AND what the hell does masturbating have to do with anything and how can u learn how to do it? and if u were smart enough to read my first post it said i had bin argueing to my friend so why are u calling me fucking stuipid im just trying to get him to admit that nirvana is better and FOB sucks. and if its such a fucking stuipid question why the hell did u go into the thread and take ur time to even post something?...

Originally posted by Kilgore Trout@Aug 16 2005, 11:49 PM

Boogie hands is better than both of em.

A couple of my friends used to be in a band named Kilgore Trout... they were better than Fallout Boy, too.

Hey, 14 year old... here's a tip... if you like Nirvana, start finding out what bands inspired Kurt Cobain. Now, take that initiative to everything enjoy in life. Learn the grassroots of everything and make sure you know why you like it, otherwise there's going to be a lot of clowning in your future.

Now you got me being all brotherly. Fuck you.